Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #1
dorado123

NH bait barge back?

Anyone see NH bait barge back ? I know around this time they back but not sure this time
dorado123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 10:31 AM   #2
jbl_91762

Im 80% sure I am fishing NPH tomorrow morning and will post report. IMO dont think they will be there until Party boats are able to go out. Hope I am wrong.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:59 PM   #3
daperrin
www.TheKayakLaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado123 View Post
Anyone see NH bait barge back ? I know around this time they back but not sure this time
I was there last weekend and it was not there. Seals keep swimming around that location wondering when it will be back too.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@thekayaklaunch
https://www.instagram.com/thekayaklaunch
daperrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 03:43 PM   #4
jbl_91762

Weather was snot this morning. Got there around 6:30 and fog was too heavy and wind was up. Fished the marina area for some spotties till the fog and wind let up. Well it was 10 by the time I went out towards mouth and bait barge was not there. Several Kayak fisherman and tons of boats and had to stay near break wall cause fog was still heavy and visibility maybe 50' and did not want a boat barreling towards me. I didnt even bother past the mouth cause weather never let up. Off water by 1 with several spotties landed, oh and water clarity was pure as the red tide pushed inside the harbor.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #5
dorado123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl_91762 View Post
Weather was snot this morning. Got there around 6:30 and fog was too heavy and wind was up. Fished the marina area for some spotties till the fog and wind let up. Well it was 10 by the time I went out towards mouth and bait barge was not there. Several Kayak fisherman and tons of boats and had to stay near break wall cause fog was still heavy and visibility maybe 50' and did not want a boat barreling towards me. I didnt even bother past the mouth cause weather never let up. Off water by 1 with several spotties landed, oh and water clarity was pure as the red tide pushed inside the harbor.
Thanks for the report , like you said bait barge won’t be there until party boat back on business
dorado123 is offline   Reply With Quote