Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 10:12 AM   #61
Mahigeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabojohn View Post
Such a wealth of information...why are you so poor?
All I hear is blah blah blah.
Get Bent.

IB4TL
Very classy post. So typical.

Not worth my time to respond to these type of posts.

I am going fishing.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #62
jorluivil

An illegal immigrant that is scared of being deported is like a criminal that is scared of being thrown in jail

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 11-11-2016, 10:19 AM   #63
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
An illegal immigrant that is scared of being deported is like a criminal that is scared of being thrown in jail
OR a Veteran afraid of not getting the health care he EARNED!!!!!!!!!!Is it FAIR? A politition gets Health care and a retirement, WHY should not a VETERAN recieve the EXACT health care and RETIREMENT as a politition? At least WE put our lives on the line.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 11-11-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #64
bolocop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post

The way I see it, there's no Republican vs Democrats. It's the Elite vs "We the People". They're all on the same side, and just dupe us into this whole left vs right crap.
Well said, Dude! But folks get so indoctrinated into Build the Wall, Drain the Swamp, Deportation Forces, Lock her up!

The dupe part of it as you mention is that like an ASB President at your high school, most of the campaign promises will never materialize.

I'm still waiting for my free daily ice cream from the cafeteria and I suspect many of you will be waiting a long time for that Wall. BTW, what's the deal with the Wall? Don't folks tunnel under these days?
Old 11-11-2016, 11:28 AM   #65
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolocop View Post
Well said, Dude! But folks get so indoctrinated into Build the Wall, Drain the Swamp, Deportation Forces, Lock her up!

The dupe part of it as you mention is that like an ASB President at your high school, most of the campaign promises will never materialize.

I'm still waiting for my free daily ice cream from the cafeteria and I suspect many of you will be waiting a long time for that Wall. BTW, what's the deal with the Wall? Don't folks tunnel under these days?
😂😂😉
No kidding!

Here's my ballot20161108_225110.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #66
bolocop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggermike View Post
Most of the students in my daughter's school are Hispanic. Most are frightened with groups of students crying in the halls. Well done America.
You've said a lot about yourself in a few sentences.

Since your daughter goes to school with mostly Hispanics, you must be working class, or let's face it, your daughter wouldn't be going to that school.

You feel the America of your Grandparents is slowing disappearing.

But from what you have posted, your flashpoint is probably the return of jobs from Mexico, China, etc... Why does your daughter go to school with Hispanics? Is it her fault? No, it's yours because your income doesn't qualify you to live in areas where Hispanics aren't prevalent. So you voted for an Elite Billionaire who is all of a sudden going to bring jobs back? But how will you qualify for the high-paying jobs, you can't get them now, how will you get them when Trump takes over? I get it, you want to put iPhones together for min wage! But then you're back to going to school with Hispanics.

It sounds like you want a hand out and to tip the scales back in your favor without doing any work. You must be a liberal!
Closed Thread