Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2018, 03:56 PM   #1
Denis_Ruso

Baja - Shirts - Interest?

UPDATE:
I have submitted the order for printing. Sorry this will only be for t-shirts as the want for long sleeves was limited.

I went ahead with a 100% ringspun cotton premium preshrunk shirt. Should have the order delivered on March 1st.

It wasn't a huge order so sizes are limited especially the larger sizes. PM me ASAP to reserve your size!

The price will be 25$.
***20% from every shirt will go toward Landwhale's GoFund for medical expenses. ***

Pre-Order by Private Messege. Payment via Paypal or Venmo.

MakoBob - 4 Large - Pre - Paid
ProffesorLongArms - 1 Medium - Pre - Paid
CorvinaLoca - 1 Large - - Pre - Paid
Baja_Traveler - 2 X-Large - Paid
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

In my last trip down to Bob's Camp - I spent a significant amount of time at the Restaurant meeting the locals and chatting with the camp owner Luise. I absolutely loved it and wanted something to remember it by. I saw their t-shirts hanging on the wall of "Campo La Poma" and was disappointed. As much as I wanted to buy one to remember the trip, I know myself and I would probably never wear it because of the cheap shirt and non-appealing design.

I told myself that I could probably make a design I preferred and get it printed on a quality shirt I liked.

4 months later I've finished up a design I like and I'll be bringing some shirts down as a present to Luise for his restaurant on my next trip.

I just wanted to gauge the interest of the BWE community. See if anyone would be interested in one of these?

I've ball parked the cost and depending on interest it may drive the price down. I am not looking to make money on this project so I'll price them very close to what they cost me to make and ship. Probably in the 20-25$. I have two designs and have not finalized the colors. But I'm digging the grey and green.

Otherwise, you will see them on the wall down in Campo La Poma after my next visit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Comp - Grey.jpg (28.1 KB, 316 views)

I do not fear the storm as it will teach me how to sail my ship.

Last edited by Denis_Ruso; 03-05-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Denis_Ruso is offline   Reply With Quote