Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
ful-rac
Emperor

will it ever stop!

I came across this the other day, if you guys haven't seen it check it out. I know that this is not a new thing but if your unaware take a look.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/115705777...ylist_id=86912
ful-rac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
mtnbykr2

this state can't afford to pay attention, nor do they...this is a perfect example, that come election time, that every last a$$hat that is in every office in the state should be voted out, due to the fact that not one of them have functioning brain in there head, the things that are going on here in "FUFORNIA" are so completely out of touch with reality it is rediculous, and I noticed at the end of the video that the DFG was "not available for comment", well that doesn't surprise me either, that is probably because there was not anyone available due to cutbacks, or they are to frickin embarrased about it to comment, or at the water cooler, or something stupid like that...rant complete..."it is in hell in a hand basket"
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
GregAndrew

Once we can no longer eat any meat, they will tell us that fruits and vegetables have feelings and we can no longer pick them. It is all a conspiracy by the Air Bar coalition. Seriously, it is amazing how the apathetic public has been convinced by the extremist 2% that the sky is falling. They start by infiltrating well meaning organizations, then begin disseminating all kinds of disinformation based on twisted studies. The general public is blissfully unaware until all of the sudden there seafood prices go balistic. But by that time it is too late to do anything.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
jorluivil

Speechless...don't even know what to type.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

What god gives to men free, man wants to charge...

I am still waiting on the government to charge us for breathable air...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
What god gives to men free, man wants to charge...

I am still waiting on the government to charge us for breathable air...
it's close dude, it's called inventory tax, they charge you for how many rolls of frickin toilet paper you have in stock if you have a business, no $hit...no pun intended
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
DanaPT

soon we'll have to watch where we step. Heaven forbid we displace native grass or mix native dirt with "imported" grains of dirt.

These CA legislators are a piece of work. Fire them all, make them part-time, cut their pay. Whatever. CA is a mess.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
silverbullet
Crusty Member

Send a message via Yahoo to silverbullet
They are trying to impose some law because hippies love a frog?!

Recall that kings once prohibited hunting of game in their kingdom so it would always be there for their dinner and sport. "...the Kings Deer..."

Look how that worked out for them? This will end the same... eventually.

We should respect limits (legal - for now - and just decency having grown up as a hunter/fisherman (not shooting a pregnant deer or keeping too small a fish)) as this protects inventories and natural order so I can kill them or their family later.

BUT!

If it is here; it is meant to be eaten. Hunt the stupid Frog and leave the fishermen alone. We'll be ok without the stupid frog.

to those that want to regulate everything...

"99% of all species that EVER walked this Earth are gone....we didn't kill them..." - George Carlin

Bobby
silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote