Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Siebler

Group Buy- NRS Paddle Gear

Well it is obviously getting to be that time of the year judging by all of the folks ordering this stuff online and coming into the store to look at it. Soooo why not give you guys a break?

This Group Buy is a little different format, No pricing tiers as long as we can get commitment for 10+ items (combination of any/all). So basically if 5 of you guys buy a pant/jacket set we are good!

We have a pretty good amount of this stuff in stock and all sizes are first come first serve (if you call in payment I will hold a size for you). Payment/ Pickup will be available during any of our business hours however in order to get the deal you MUST PM me and wait for a reply with a quote number that will ensure this pricing.

If You Want In please follow these directions!!!:

1. Post here to show the others you want in (not 100% necessary but helps get the buy going to ensure it happens).

2. PM me with your Full name, Phone Number, and Email. Also include the items you would like to purchase (with sizes if you need shipped). Do so by 10/24 as that's when this will end.

3. Wait for me to reply with a Quote Number. This may not always be right away during times I am not at the store however I will do my best to get on it asap for you.

4. Call or come into OEX Mission Bay and provide quote number. This will ensure you get the pricing discussed in this post. You will receive your product immediately if in stock*

5. Enjoy being dry this winter fishing/Lobster season

*If item is not in stock we will be placing our NRS order at the conclusion of the GB date (10/24). You will receive your item off of this order

**PLEASE follow these directions guys. These things are enough work as is and when it isnt made a little easier on me it is really hard to do a lot of them to save you money.
If you come in without a quote on a day I am not present you are not going to get this pricing so PLEASE make sure you follow these directions guys. Obviously if you call or come in a day im here (8-6 Sunday-Wed) there shouldnt be an issue however it is still much easier if we do this as above.

Pricing and Sizes

Note that All Rio products are stocked in Blue only and Endurance jackets in Red only. If you would like a different color I will be placing an order at the conclusion of the GB date. Those items would be here around the end of the month-beginning of November.

Rio Jacket (available in XS, S, M, L, XL. XXL, XXL, 3XL)- MSRP 49.95- GB Price 40.00

Rio Pant
(available in S, M, L, XL. XXL, XXL)- MSRP 49.95- GB Price 40.00

Endurance Jacket (available in S, M, L, XL. XXL, XXL, 3XL)- MSRP 94.95- GB Price 70.00

Endurance Pant
(available in S, M, L, XL. XXL, XXL)- MSRP 99.95- GB Price 70.00

Shipping- 1-2 items 6.00
3-4 Items 8.00
5+ Items 10.00

So, Who's In?

1.??????

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Darkstar

Tempting...
so if i wanted a pair of large Rio pants you could get me the "quote" and i could pick them up at OEX MB this week?

thanks!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
Siebler

I originally had in post that we needed commitment from people for 10 items but have decided that we will just open this up immediately and not worry about it as I am sure we will have that much and will hit our price level.

So in short, Yes just PM me info and I will make you a quote. Provide this number and it will pull up pricing in the computer for you. Easy.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
RK

CJ wish this was going on three weeks ago when I bought the pants....
The endurance stuff is really good guys....
RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:55 AM   #5
Dan K
Junior

Endurance

CJ...

From your size chart, it appears I need a L jacket and pant. Sign me up.

Dan
Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
RK

The jacket and pants run sorta big, the pants escpecially but they are great, Uncle Dan, your prob more like a medium in the top and maybe even a small in the pants, go try them on at the shop its what women do.....
RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #7
hman
Junior

Pants

Count me in for a large pant.
Harold Lear
hman is offline   Reply With Quote