Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2014, 06:40 AM   #41
lamb

CJ,

You'll be missed!
Thanks for all you've done over the years.
Send us some Voodoo Doughnuts!

All the best!!
Adi
Old 12-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #42
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Talking

CJ, thank you for introducing me to HOW, for your friendship and everything you have done for our community. When you get too cold give me a call and you to could be Baja bound. Best of everything to you and family with your new oppertunity. Tight lines. WE could use 20 -30 lbs of fresh salmon for one of our HOW events next year.
Be happy.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #43
Siebler

Thanks Adi- It has been a blast.

I actually just found out that one of the Wilderness Systems guys' Daughter is the manager of a Voodoo so I will be hitting that connection up for sure. Another Wildy guy has a best friend that owns a brewery that is credited with best burger in Portland. These connections are adding up fast

Bob- I am sure Baja is in the future for us eventually. So much to explore up there though see will see how much I actually miss the fisheries of the south.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #44
Nic D

Sorry to see you go, but I know you'll be much happier up there. Take care friend and see you around.

Nic

instagram - @DRAGO619
Nic D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #45
tacmik

I just want to know when the big garage sale is going to be. You know, the one when you realize you can't take it all with you and you gotta dump everything in one day. Gonna miss you, have a good life up there.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #46
yakinitup
Oregunder

We're stoked to have you come up here, CJ! You've got a lot of work to do! We'll have you neck deep in salmon, awesome beer, and funky doughnuts in no time. Cheers!

-Jeff

"Can I just come home and think I've been fishing all day or something?" -Peter Gibbons, Office Space
yakinitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #47
T-Rex

CJ,

Thanks for all you've done for the kayak fishing community. I'm sure you'll love the hunting and fishing opportunities the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Old 12-21-2014, 06:27 AM   #48
Ed
Fringe Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Thanks for all the Well Wishes guys- means a lot to us.

Jim- I am sure we will cross paths at ICAST or something again as I am still going to be holding my position managing the Wilderness Systems team out west.

Tony- Of all the customers I am glad ot have helped get started in this sport you certainly at among the top of the list. You have become a role model for others in this community, I am glad I had a part in starting your addiction.

Cabo you better come up man- you know that you always have a place to stay. Maybe we can even get Ed to come on over from Utah for a get together. Not to mention the little extra legal incentive for you guys to come to Oregon now....

Robert- Salmon and Steelhead from the kayak is definitely the name of the game up there. Check NWKA for info on that- lots of guys doing it and I plan to be one of them. Watch for some write ups and articles on fishing this stuff from kayaks as one of my Pro Staff guys and I will be focusing on videos and articles for Wilderness Systems and media outlets.
I'll be up for sure. Let's go Cabo. Good luck in your new life Brother.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:51 PM   #49
Siebler

For first load up and will be fully moved right after Christmas. Ed you better come, no excuse man you love the coast and this place is waaaay closer than San Diego. Get here!

Jeff I will see you in next few weeks I am sure with Sportsman's show coming. Looking forward to the sturgeon a lot actually and steelhead is a dream.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote