Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
October
Fish Whisperer

Used Once - W/ tags - St. Croix Mojo Inshore - 7 ft - Heavy action - Casting Rod $90

Like the title states, I have a St. Croix Mojo Inshore for sale that I literally used once, in fresh water (to test out some big swimbaits), and that was it. Still has original tags/warranty, Perfect shape, and even comes with a 7 ft St.Croix branded rod sock.

Specs:

Model: MIC70HF
Size: 7'
Power: Heavy
Action: Fast
Pieces: 1
Line rating: 15 - 30
Lure rating: 3/4 - 2oz
Rod Weight: 5.9

this is a great overall rod for casting big baits, whether it be in fresh or salt water. And since this is an inshore edition of the Mojo bass rods, it has an extra layer of protective coating to stand up to the salt. I personally am just consolidating and downsizing my rod count and I do not need the rod since I dont fish big all that often. Had it paired with a Revo Toro NaCL60 and it could cast a 6inch huddleston deluxe (2oz) like 75 yards! Asking 90 bucks for it.

Firm on this price, rod retails for 130. Will ship to anywhere in SoCal for 18 bucks more and if you use paypal. Local Pickup in Menifee, Lake Elsinore area.

Some pics:

(The pictures are a little dark but the color of the rod is the same as the mojo bass series. A black/purple/cherry finish. )

Link to the rods website:
http://www.stcroixrods.com/product/mojo-inshore
Old 02-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
October
Fish Whisperer

SOOOOOLLLLLLD