Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
madncrzydm

LTB KAYAK

Im looking for a buddy of mine he wants to get into kayaking and his budget is 500.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
carbonbass

I might be able to help you out, im looking to sell my ocean endeavor, ive used it about a half dozen times over the summer and once this winter, its in very good condition, the only thing that is a slight issue is that i rolled at LJ during a landing and a rod was in the rod holder, it pressed against the bottom and pulled the flushmount up a little bit, im sure it would be an easy fix to get it completely flush again i just dont have the tools to do so. I want to buy an outback now so i am looking to sell, i can pm pics if youd like. Its basically bass pro's version of the prowler 13.
carbonbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Sdspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by madncrzydm View Post
Im looking for a buddy of mine he wants to get into kayaking and his budget is 500.
This would work. In Oceanside too!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/3533617163.html
Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
madncrzydm

Thanks for the help he found one on craigslist not sure if it was bwe member or not