Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

House of Marley "Bag of Rhythm"

SOLD Sorry, not a fishing item but a cool one and thought id give my bwe community a chance to check it out before it goes on ebay.

This is the coolest ipod/mp3 dock ive ever come across. Designed after Bob Marley this portable sound system is made of all organic and recycled materials. The carry case and shoulder strap is a sturdy durable canvas and the face is crafted from real birchwood. Two hi-def 4.5" subs and two 1" tweeters make this thing hit crystal clear. Can be powered by 6 D batteries or used plugged in with the wall adapter. Comes with wall adapter, headphone jack plug original packaging ands paperwork, plus the 2 year warrenty.

This item has been opened and sitting in my kitchen where ive listened to it occasionally over the last few weeks. It is in "like new" condition. Retail on this item is 300 bucks plus tax. Not a fire sale, need 200 for this and it yours. Come crank this thing and see for yourself, I've had neighbors ask if I invested in a new surround sound system.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21

Last edited by William Novotny; 04-17-2012 at 03:46 AM.
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
Mr. Adventure
Damn Hippy

oh man.... that is slick. If I sell some stuff I have on craigslist I will be hitting you up!
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Adventure View Post
oh man.... that is slick. If I sell some stuff I have on craigslist I will be hitting you up!
Dudr im sellin stuff so I can get my gear I want for summer fishing! Its the time to sell, buy and trade

Old 04-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

This is a sick ass bag of bass! I heard it on the beach with kids screaming and the bass and quality of vocal sounds was still kickin'. Plus the bag was sitting somewhere about 15 feet away from us...
Old 04-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR6RR View Post
This is a sick ass bag of bass! I heard it on the beach with kids screaming and the bass and quality of vocal sounds was still kickin'. Plus the bag was sitting somewhere about 15 feet away from us...
Hey it was good meeting you that day. If your gonna be out sunday I'm gonna be test driving the new trolling motor I just installed on the xfactor!

Old 04-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

^ Trolling! Sweet, After this past weekend I want one too... can't paddle and hurl at the same time

This weekend, I think we might... but it's probably Saturday. Sunday I think we're hitting up some freshwater... see how the lakes are

I will catch you on the water some time. I'd love to see your set up to help give me more ideas on installation. Until then....
Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Posted some pics of the install!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #8
food4less562

As for a trade, what fishing items?
food4less562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
William Novotny