Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
VAbowman
Junior

New to the area

Ill be coming to San Diego at the beginning of JAN 2015. Looking to see if someone would be kind enough to show me around the bay and some techniques used. Certainly not expecting someone to show me their fishing spots but I'm looking to find some folks to go out on the yaks and fish with on a weekly basis. I'm from Va and know fishing techniques for here so I'm trying to reduce the learning curve once I get out there so I can get on some fish.
VAbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
mclanea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAbowman View Post
Ill be coming to San Diego at the beginning of JAN 2015. Looking to see if someone would be kind enough to show me around the bay and some techniques used. Certainly not expecting someone to show me their fishing spots but I'm looking to find some folks to go out on the yaks and fish with on a weekly basis. I'm from Va and know fishing techniques for here so I'm trying to reduce the learning curve once I get out there so I can get on some fish.
I'm just a novice around here... learning just like you. Just want to affirm that I've found people to be super nice, going out of their way, to help me learn quick.

I've learned a lot from this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEastside619

I actually love these videos. Something really genuine about that.
mclanea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:00 PM   #3
kobra

Welcome Va. There are many here that would be willing to show you the tackle and techniques used for the different species found in our bays.
kobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

pm Wade when you get out here. Hes a guide that can get you going right.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #5
Hunters Pa

Even if you don't fish it go to the BBQ at the park after the HOW tourney thish Saturday. Lots of people to chat about what will likely become an obsession
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote