Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
lowprofile
#1 on fishstick's hitlist

la jolla camera

just got back from the launch. did a coastal tour looking for light boats and any signs of late night life. stopped off in LJ and figured i'd wipe off the camera.. well what i didn't know is that it's on the property of la jolla tennis club or something like that. the guy making his rounds almost flipped a lid when i told him i wanted in to wipe it off... Said "would you like me to call security so you can talk to them?".. "sure I guess i could do that..." was my reply.. ended up talking to just him and he said he'd talk to maintenance and see if they could give it a one over.

so there ya have it. don't try to break into the tennis club at 11pm.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
just got back from the launch. did a coastal tour looking for light boats and any signs of late night life. stopped off in LJ and figured i'd wipe off the camera.. well what i didn't know is that it's on the property of la jolla tennis club or something like that. the guy making his rounds almost flipped a lid when i told him i wanted in to wipe it off... Said "would you like me to call security so you can talk to them?".. "sure I guess i could do that..." was my reply.. ended up talking to just him and he said he'd talk to maintenance and see if they could give it a one over.

so there ya have it. don't try to break into the tennis club at 11pm.
There are 2 visible cameras, ours is to the upper left when looking at the wood fence, hopefully you told him the correct one

Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Next time wear your gillie suit!
good work on getting it done though.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
roadx

bring your super soaker next time
Old 11-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
BWE
Administrator

Yes, BWE's webcam is residing on La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club (LJBTC) property. LJBTC has graciously allowed us to place the webcam there and bring high speed internet connection to the webcam server location on site. This is what made providing real time webcam video access to the public launch at the Shores possible.

No, please, do not ever try to clean the webcam yourself.

You may get yourself in trouble for trespassing; your action may result in BWE losing this wonderful privilege of having webcam hosted on LJBTC property.
Closed Thread