Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
MrPatrick

Tidelands 10/19, Mini-x maiden voyage anyone else fishing the bay?

I'm going to be taking out my new Mini-x on Friday morning. Going real basic, two rods, a net, tackle binder and no fish finder. It is mostly to get a feel for the new yak. I'm sure it will be a huge change from my Trident 15! I paddled a Mini years ago, only about 50' from the launch and back. Not enough to get a real feel for it. This is going to be primarily a "fun" yak, something to paddle around with the wife in her new Mini. I'm open to all that may want fish tommorow. I'll be on a mango Mini.
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
chitown54

good luck there Mr Patrick you need to add camera to that list of gear we want pichers lol
chitown54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrick View Post
I'm going to be taking out my new Mini-x on Friday morning. Going real basic, two rods, a net, tackle binder and no fish finder. It is mostly to get a feel for the new yak. I'm sure it will be a huge change from my Trident 15! I paddled a Mini years ago, only about 50' from the launch and back. Not enough to get a real feel for it. This is going to be primarily a "fun" yak, something to paddle around with the wife in her new Mini. I'm open to all that may want fish tommorow. I'll be on a mango Mini.
I'm comin', goin' to Redondo this weekend...go get um...