Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2017, 10:21 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
STILL WAITING/DRONE

for Sentri approval after 42 days.
HOWEVER my DRONE arrived early this evening, just after dark. ONLY 28 days from order to delivery. I Looked at 8 different camera platforms and finally picked the Phantom 4 Pro+. Thanks to all who had input for me specially my amigo Rossman, who drive from Asuncion to Gonzaga to demo his Phanton 3. Seeing what his could do was enough for me to pull the trigger. DJI is still working out bugs in the software, BUT what technology.

SO guess who is going to need a little help?
2017 is the YEAR that I promise to LEARN HOW to, post pictures and videos on BWE, learn how to fly a quadcopter, and RELEARN how to catch FISHERMEN and get then down to our place in Baja.

Mainly for the guy's with wives and kids a suprise is coming this year. Luis the restaurant owner, his wife Clementina and I will be building a block HOME on the beach. The front porch will be about 100 feet from the water. It will be 100-150 feet closer to the water than our place is. Covered outdoor patio, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and large bathroom. Easy kayak launch, better views and will be available to rent by the weekend, week, or a month. Of course if someone falls in love with it..................? Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
Baja_Traveler

Really? Must be further down the beach (left of the existing place while facing the beach)??

You sure are one to keep busy!!
Baja_Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler View Post
Really? Must be further down the beach (left of the existing place while facing the beach)??

You sure are one to keep busy!!
Close but no cigar. Stand in front of restaurant facing beach. Look left it will be the last lot on Luis's property. OR turn left at restaurant, go to fence/plants turn right go 50 feet towards beach. House will be next to road on your right. If you go forward another 50 feet you will be at the property line, and if you turn left go 50 feet and turn left again you are looking at OUR place in paradise. Standing at our place looking at beach look right to fence/trees new house will be just on the other side of fence at beach. Hope this helps. PICTURES soon. BTW Kai I retired so I could enjoy life, got to stay busy while I can.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 01-24-2017, 11:43 AM   #4
MrPukaShell

This sounds awesome Bob. Can't wait till it is completed. When do you expect this to be done?
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #5
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
This sounds awesome Bob. Can't wait till it is completed. When do you expect this to be done?
BREAKING ground in FEB and Luis likes to get things DONE, guessing before the summer heat arrives for sure, but you know, it is Mexico.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 01-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #6
Deamon

Yo...OchoToe...if you need someone w Grande Juevos to grab the controls and take that drone over the water...I am your man. You've got my number. Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #7
Mike scales

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
BREAKING ground in FEB and Luis likes to get things DONE, guessing before the summer heat arrives for sure, but you know, it is Mexico.
That's awesome, Bob! My daughter is growing at an alarming rate, i'll have my fams down there soon enough!