Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
lamb

Islander 04/2007 video

Here’s 4 mins of video footage I’ve taken during our Islander trip to San Clement Island over the weekend.

Unfortunately, you are not going to see big fish... any fish for that matter... But you can get pretty good idea about the Islander, kayak launching processes, all that…

There’s some nice footage of island as well. That place is awesome.

This is more like a documentary… I hope to have an opportunity to be recording some an action movie during one of the future trips.

Doh… I just noticed I misspelled Clemente on that intro title. Just pretend you didn't see that.

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/adi/vid...er-04-2007.wmv
Old 04-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
umoa
Junior

pretty cool!
umoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
mars

Can’t wait to get home tonight to check out the video (can’t view it here at work). And thanks, Adi, for help with Peachy’s b-day cake – I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Too bad about the fishing. I was out there as well on my friends boat (Red Drum). We managed a couple of yellows north of the fleet but, with the scratchy fishing and windy conditions, decided to head in for halibut and bass. You can likely get a full report on BD (under a Red Drum report) – I’m sure if Vince hasn’t posted yet, he will soon.

Anyway, better luck next time (and hopefully I’ll be there on the trip as well).

-kvn
Old 05-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #4
dgax65
Guerro Grande

Nice video Adi. I've got two trips scheduled; one in May and one in June. I can hardly wait. I hope the fishing is a little better by then. I'll need the WCW points.