Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 07-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
rodbuilder
Junior

!@#$ OEX mission bay!

Now that I got your attention I am a firm believer in supporting sponsors on this site. As a new kayaker I needed a splash jacket so I posted on some ideas where to go and check out the latest styles. Never been to a kayak store I do most of my purchase online I decided to go to OEX mission bay on santa clara point. CJ. Was very helpful in selection a jacket fabric material and sizes so I decided to but one. Here is the real kicker OEX has everything for the kayak fishermen I mean everything!! A quick tour or the store gave me ideas on my next project. Cj is awesome guy! great customer service but thought he coulda woulda give a bigwatersedge newbie a deep discount but no go there. The bottom line is please support our sponsors ! Next stop is hobie on ideas ona fishfinder I will post and let ya guys know how I did...a special thanks to kenny hill fishingkid 2010 spyder dorada50 and zed for your knowledge

Last edited by rodbuilder; 07-08-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: spellin correction
rodbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
467echo
Rookie of the Month Club

I support OEX a little too much, just don't tell my wife
Old 07-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
ship 4 brains

Support the local guys as much as possible. I was in the Pt. Loma store a few weeks ago to buy a small plastic clip that had broken off my battery holder. They didn't have it, and suggested that I go to West Marine across the street.

I didn't go to West Marine, and ended up finding it in a small surf shop in Huntington Beach. I just would rather not give my money to the big corporations.

Every time I have been in the OEX shops (Both Pt. Loma and Kearny), the guys have been really helpful, courteous, and willing to answer questions, no matter how silly.

Thank you guys for running such a good show.
ship 4 brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
nunyabizness1
Maggie

I have always dealt with the OEX Point Loma shop and have only good things to say about the fantastic customer service I have received there. Class act place to shop and do business with! Please continue to support places like OEX so they can continue to stay in business!
nunyabizness1 is offline   Reply With Quote