Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
zachmro
Bent Rods!!

Looking to return blue moving blanket (MiraMesaGuy)

I was driving a blue Avalon and got stuck in the soft sand on 8-6-2010, I believe was the date. A helpful fellow kayaker loaned me his moving blanket to get some traction, but I had to dig out first. I want to get the blanket back to him, but do not remember his login name. I told him my login name was MiraMesaGuy, but forgot I had deleted that account. If it's your blanket, feel free to drop me an email at robert.zachman@ngc.com and I'll swing it by for you. Thanks again! Great to see how friendly of a community fellow kayak fishermen are to one another.
zachmro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
FARRIER

That was my blanket and im glad you made it out of there. Ill shoot you an email...Patrick
Old 08-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
92yj

cool man i love to see that there is still good people out there in the world........i wish you good luck on the next big fish sir. i have noticed that most no all of the yak fishermen are stand up people.
92yj is offline   Reply With Quote