Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #1
Whiteboy

La jolla 8/14

Went out a 5am. Had a few problems with buddy's rudder on launch. Nice guy had a extra one and saved our trip. Went out just shirt of kelp made bait. Mostly Spanish and small 5 inch ones. Not stoked on bait we trolled wnw away from kelp out a couple thousand yards then followed parallel to kelp. Fishing was amazing. Five min then the first one hit. Get him in and my buddy's goes off. I bait up again. He got his. Troll w again for no more than 5 min my buddy gets another hit. This one was lost but then mine went off again. It was like this for about 2 hours before we decided to head in. In total I got 3 on the yak and he got 3 missed 2. We left because I had to work lame. They were showing no signs of slowing down. On way back in I picked up my 4th. What a day. Two over 30 lbs 43" & 45" one 26lb and one 15 to 20.
Attached Images

Whiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote