Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
Matt
Support your local pangas

6/3/07

Launched around 5ish and paddled to the pier for bait and loaded up on lots of dines and greenies. Headed on out across the trench with not too much happening, saw the usual 300 dolphins going nuts and having a blast jumping out of the water. Crazy amount of heads out on the water all quadruple parked on top of one another, fish do swim ya know?!? Had a couple folks attempt to run over my trolling lines, so I just smiled and paddled faster or waited for them to pass, fellas keep your eyes open and use some common courtesy it will go a long way into keeping everybody happy!! Ran into the usual suspects and pretty much heard the same story, D50 Dave looked like he was up to his usual tricks with a fish, good to see you again man. Ran into to Mickey and Mallory on the tandem double threat thresher assault vehicle, gotta say she is a keeper Chris, I haven't even heard dudes tell me about the first YT with that much excitement!! Wound up with a final count of 2 big ass cuda, 2 calicos and one huge zzzzzzzzzzzzrip on my bottom rig that got away. Good seeing everyone hopefully somebody got something nicer than me!!
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote