Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 09-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #1
ProfessorLongArms

Interested in trading an Ocean Kayak Torque for a Hobie

I recently got an Ocean Kayak as a hand-me-down. It's basically a trident 13 with a removable battery powered prop in the back. http://beta.oceankayak.com/kayaks/angler_kayaks/torque/

Has been in the water less than a dozen times, and is about 3 years old. Spent most of its time hanging in dry storage. has a few scratches on the bottom.

Was purchased from and outfitted by OEX in Sunset Beach. Fully outfitted it was about $3500

I've taken it out a few times, and am eyeing the Hobie compass/outback/revo lines for the pedal powered hands-free fishing.

Kayak is in great shape, and I'm about to take it down to OEX to have them redo some old straps/weather stripping, etc.

Outfitted with a west marine livewell and Lowrance elite 15. Also a bunch of other nice things like a great aftermarket Seat, West Marine Scupper hole cart.

I'm going down to OEX on Sunday to test out their hobies, but would gladly consider trading this one. Could turn out I hate them all, as I've never sat in one. Just testing the waters here in case anyone is interested.

I'll probably end up going to craigslist with it once I know which Hobie I want, but feel free to ping me if there's any interest.
ProfessorLongArms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hobie, ocean kayak, torque, trident, trolling motor