Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
FISH11

Smile Heroes On The Water 10-4-14 at Tidelands

Yesterday HOW had a Kayak Fishing event for veterans at Tidelands Park and I was very proud and honored to volunteer and help out. I want to thank all the BWE members that where able to volunteer and to Bob and Matt that work so hard to make it happen. It was like all HOW events a fun and rewarding experience. The next event is on November 8th. I hope to be able to volunteer if my work schedule allows. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday during the preparations, while unloading kayak, rigging fishing poles and cutting bait for the veterans to use. I was able to spend some time on the water and try to help the vets with any fishing tips and in showing a few how to tie a Palomar knot. It seems like so little in return for all the Vets do for us. I hope that they all had a good time and maybe found a new way to relax and let life's problems seem less troubling. I know there will be more pictures posted by others and I can't wait for Tony's videos. Thank You All, Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1519.jpg (127.5 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1523.jpg (115.3 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1525.jpg (110.9 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1526.jpg (102.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1527.jpg (113.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1532.jpg (70.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1537.jpg (96.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1540.jpg (101.5 KB, 116 views)