Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
Johnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakDout View Post
Yes, you are right in thinking that about the recline on the seat. This is on newer hobies only. You can lounge back all day and if ever had to paddle, quick adjustment gets you in the upright position. VERY VERY nice seats. Used to have back pain on the revolution 13 after only a couple hours. Now have a PA and can fish a 12 hour day without even thinking about my back pain.
That is good to hear on the back pain, as it is one of my major complaints. WSA 30 miles is an incredible paddle, I did 9 the other day and it was a lot of paddling. By the way Strava is a cool app to record your trek on the bike, run, or kayak. You can view it in satellite picture as well and post it to whatever media you like easily. Fishin Phil, checked out your PA loader, very cool, nice job. Pretty sure Revo 13 will be my choice though, I am not very tall and aarp has been sending me mailers for some time now