Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Jimmyz123

First Light Fishing Event

First Light Fishing Event

A few years ago some fishing buddies of mine who are also Fishers of Men put together and event call First Light Fishing Event. The idea is that we would buddy up with those who owned boats. Anyone who did not have a boat would load up with those who did have boats. We still plan to do that but rather than keep the event as such I have decided to open it up to all who would like to join the event. So here is my invite to you all.>>

On April 21st we will be meeting up at Shelter Island where the big white structure is at 5:30. We will have a short reading from the bible, and a pastor friend of mine will pray over the event and by 6 we will all load up, launch, and have a fun day of fishing. At 1 P.M. we will meet back at the Shelter Island structure for a Potluck BBQ.

It is a fun day and I hope to see any of you there. Let me know if you’ll be Kayaking, bringing a boat, float tube, or whatever.

Thank you and God Bless

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote