Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattuna View Post
Thanks Martin! Gabe's got one for Clay next time you see him.

Spottie shirts are being printed as I type this and should be available on the site some time this week. I'll let you guys know.

Also check out Kelp angler Denek of Team Low Budget sporting the gear while holding up a toad Calico in the new issue of PCS. He said there's no way he would've landed that fish if it wasn't for the shirt and hat

Charles, just curious....do you happen to know someone with the last name Havlu? One of our drivers showed me a cell picture of someone that had a tattoo identical to the one on your profile.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
tattuna

"I will pick up one of each! Nice artwork!"

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDCh View Post
Where/how does one order/purchase a shirt? And I saw someons say something about a yellow tail version?
You can order shirts and hats at www.kelpclothing.com.

The 1st shirt I did has an image of yt's on it. It's more of a tattoo style though and looks different from the rest of the shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
Charles, just curious....do you happen to know someone with the last name Havlu? One of our drivers showed me a cell picture of someone that had a tattoo identical to the one on your profile.
\

Don't know his last name but I think his 1st name was Dave. Big tall white guy.

It's a Guy Harvey yellowfin, I just added the water.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
tattuna

Check it out! Spotted Sand Fish tees now available at www.kelpclothing.com in sizes S-3X

Center front

Upper back

Lots more in the works. Beanies, buffs, long sleeves, and new species coming soon....
Old 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
DESTROYER

Charles- I saw Brian rocking this shirt at the SWBA Championships on Saturday, pretty f-ing sick! I'm gonna have to buy one for sure. Is anyone down in the SD area carrying those Charles?

TL-Moyer
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
swank

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTROYER View Post
Charles- I saw Brian rocking this shirt at the SWBA Championships on Saturday, pretty f-ing sick! I'm gonna have to buy one for sure. Is anyone down in the SD area carrying those Charles?

TL-Moyer
Maybe Siebler can pick them up from OEX SB if you ask

I won myself a Spotted Sand Bass shirt at the SWBA viewing and couldn't be happier, these are some quality tees. Any chance you'll print up some more Calico shirts with non colored Calicos (white) like the limited edition shirts?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
GregAndrew

Count me in on long sleeves!!!!!
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
tattuna

Thanks a lot guys!

No one carrying em in SD yet. If you know anyone who's interested in carrying em just have em contact me.

I will be doing a proper calico design and yellowtail design eventually. Trying to get out all the local species one at a time before I go back and re-do any other species first.

I'm just designing them in different styles that I like and after I figure out what the general public likes I'll go back and re-do them in those styles.

Right now I'm working on a halibut and striped bass. I did a 1/2 dozen different wsb, but wasn't happy with any of them so I put it on the back burner for now.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! Good or bad I need to hear it all. I didn't start this to try and get rich, I'm only doing it to support the local fishing community which is YOU! Let me know what you all want and I'll do my best to make it happen. My time to spend on this is limited as my day job comes first, but I'll do my best to keep coming up with new stuff as often as possible.

Thanks again for your feedback and support
Old 10-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I agree on Greg comment, I am a long sleeve person myself can't wait until you release them!

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote