Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2015, 07:30 AM   #10
Pocoloco

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
I had a worse experience on Duck season opener at the Salton Sea near Niland about 4 years ago. I was driving near the shore checking out different area were there was a bunch of hunting blinds. All of the sudden my Jeep, in 4 wheel drive starts to spin wheel and I try to turn slightly towards some firmer ground (too late). Now I broke through the top 2 inches of harder ground and beneath is like quick sand. after spending a couple hour trying to get out and walking to get help from other hunters. Two other guys in 4x4 trucks got stuck just trying to get to were my Jeep was. Then I call the AAA tow service they come out and tell me it's not covered because it is off road. It cost me $275 to have him pull me out and move it 60 feet to harder ground. He had to park 140 feet away and put his 4x4 tow truck on platforms under the rear wheel to keep from getting himself stuck. That was a real suck ass experience
nothing worse than wister mud. got stuck one rainy day hunting and i was walking.
Pocoloco is offline   Reply With Quote