Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
amanriquez
Junior

WTB Kayak paddle and PFD

I just recently bought my 1st kayak, a used Malibu Stealth 14 but it looks brand new (I'ld post pics but I can't because I'm missing a security token????). My kayak came with 1 accessory, a seat. I need 2 essentials... a paddle and a PFD. I really want to get it out on the water so I can learn how to kayak. I'll probably try Puddingstone Lake... any other suggestions in the SGV area? I don't have much money to invest now, so anything that will fit my low budget and help me get out on the water soon. Eventually I'll get to all the other accessories. Thank you all in advance! Love all the advice and stories in this forum!
amanriquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Dannowar

I have a paddle you can HAVE FOR FREE if you come get it

I'm in San Diego
Old 02-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
h-james

Just last week my neighbor gave me a PFD that I have no use for. It's a watersports PFD (Read NOT designed for fishing) but it will keep you afloat should you get dumped in the water.

Info from the vest:
Type-III PFD
Adult size x-large
Chest size 41-43

Its dusty and could use a cleaning, but it's in good condition. If you want it, its yours.

James
h-james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
boxturtle

Love this site!
boxturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #5
amanriquez
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannowar View Post
I have a paddle you can HAVE FOR FREE if you come get it

I'm in San Diego

Dannowar... that is VERY generous! If someone local doesn't offer a deal on a paddle this week, I'll take you up on your offer. If it's ok with you, I'll PM you at the end of the week. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
amanriquez
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by h-james View Post
Just last week my neighbor gave me a PFD that I have no use for. It's a watersports PFD (Read NOT designed for fishing) but it will keep you afloat should you get dumped in the water.

Info from the vest:
Type-III PFD
Adult size x-large
Chest size 41-43

Its dusty and could use a cleaning, but it's in good condition. If you want it, its yours.

James
That'll work for now, thanks James! I'll PM you to make arrangements.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
Dannowar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanriquez View Post
Dannowar... that is VERY generous! If someone local doesn't offer a deal on a paddle this week, I'll take you up on your offer. If it's ok with you, I'll PM you at the end of the week. Thanks!
Wasn't planning on selling it so its all yours. Consider it set aside. Let me know when you can pick it up.