Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
bzo75
GREENHORN

First post and i'm so stoked!

I joined the forum here a couple weeks ago and have been hanging on every post like I don't have a job. Oh wait, I don't. I just started fishing again after a long hiatus and have the bug bad. I've been surf fishing a lot and have been staring at the guys fishing on their yak's offshore. I couldn't take it anymore and sold the yak that has been sitting around for a while and put a deposit down on a HOBIE PA today. Not the new one but I think I like the old one better with the exception of the transducer mount on the new one. I can't wait to get it and get on the water. I hope to meet up with you guys on the water and maybe learn something. I dig this forum over the bike forum I have been posting on for years because you guys are more mellow and friendly. I will post up more as thing develop on the new yak.

Thanks,
Robert
bzo75 is offline   Reply With Quote