Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge   East Cape Kayak Fishing

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #1
CrazzyGar
Senior Member
 
CrazzyGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
Posts: 130
Lost and Found...!!! KH..!!

Opening night I found a paddle with a "Care Package" at the launch. PM me and Describe All the contents... And I'll get it back in your hands.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrazzyGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
Raskal311
Senior Member
 
Raskal311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Ana/Westminster
Posts: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazzyGar View Post
Opening night I found a paddle with a "Care Package" at the launch. PM me and Describe All the contents... And I'll get it back in your hands.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found a seat with something attached to it.

Also PM with description to claim.
__________________
Kevin
Yellow PA12
Raskal311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:55 PM   #3
GregAndrew
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,262
I found some Salmon heads on the beach too. Tell me the color of the eyeballs and you can go pick up your own trash!


All seriousness guys, dump that crap out where the environment can use it, not where the environmentalist can use it against us.


Sorry about the thread-jack.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:16 PM   #4
Saba Slayer
Senior Member
 
Saba Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Palos Verdes
Posts: 1,329
Trash

Thanks Greg...
The place was a pig sty this morning when I launched...zip ties everywhere...
And drinks and food trash...and bait dumped right at the dock...!
I love this place...please treat it with a little respect!!!
__________________
Jim / Saba Slayer

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #5
stevie951
Lurker
 
stevie951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Riverside
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
Thanks Greg...
The place was a pig sty this morning when I launched...zip ties everywhere...
And drinks and food trash...and bait dumped right at the dock...!
I love this place...please treat it with a little respect!!!
Wait am I on bloody decks? Once again boaters for the win #FakeNews
__________________
"A Reel expert can Tackle anything "

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:39 AM   #6
Saba Slayer
Senior Member
 
Saba Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Palos Verdes
Posts: 1,329
HUH...?

HUH...? What does this have to do with BD or boaters...? Please explain Stevie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Wait am I on bloody decks? Once again boaters for the win #FakeNews
__________________
Jim / Saba Slayer

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #7
farmer
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Torrance
Posts: 44
Good call Greg and Saba Slayer show a little respect and p/u after yourself
farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:15 AM   #8
Raskal311
Senior Member
 
Raskal311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Ana/Westminster
Posts: 1,199
Gary was merely trying to return someone’s property start your own thread to bitch and whine boys.
__________________
Kevin
Yellow PA12
Raskal311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #9
stevie951
Lurker
 
stevie951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Riverside
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal311 View Post
Gary was merely trying to return someone’s property start your own thread to bitch and whine boys.
Jim, I think Kayakers have the utmost respect, and always for the most part pick up after them selves.. & while you may be one, I felt they where being attacked as a whole.. Boaters are the true issue whether it be personal or fleet boats.. How many Yaks did you spot opening night compared to boats?

Sounds like this post was linked to La Jolla, and you're talking about docks, greg about salmon heads on a random beach... Can anyone confirm The shores were trashed after opening day? Sure it may be a beach but why couldn't it have been an Inflatable or skiff? A friendly reminder to keep the place clean would have sufficed I.M.O. I rest my case good sir..

Cheers

__________________
"A Reel expert can Tackle anything "

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13

Last edited by stevie951; 10-01-2018 at 08:44 PM.
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:46 PM   #10
Biggameaddict
The Kayak Peddler
 
Biggameaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Hollywood
Posts: 574
Yay another 6 page thread!
__________________
Keep your rod close, your gaff closer, and your paddle on a leash.
Biggameaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:34 AM   #11
Saba Slayer
Senior Member
 
Saba Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Palos Verdes
Posts: 1,329
trash

Stevie....I was referring to the hand launch in Redondo and most of the action there is from kayaks...I know it's probably not any of our BWE members...
In this case boaters are not the issue...


Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Jim, I think Kayakers have the utmost respect, and always for the most part pick up after them selves.. & while you may be one, I felt they where being attacked as a whole.. Boaters are the true issue whether it be personal or fleet boats.. How many Yaks did you spot opening night compared to boats?

Sounds like this post was linked to La Jolla, and you're talking about docks, greg about salmon heads on a random beach... Can anyone confirm The shores were trashed after opening day? Sure it may be a beach but why couldn't it have been an Inflatable or skiff? A friendly reminder to keep the place clean would have sufficed I.M.O. I rest my case good sir..

Cheers

__________________
Jim / Saba Slayer

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2002 Big Water's Edge. All rights reserved.