Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
warburto

Feedback needed re: Adventure Island

Hey everyone, I recently tried out sailing on my hobie revo and had such a good time I practically didn't fish. Since then I can't stop thinking about getting into an Adventure Island. It seems like the perfect fishing/sailing platform.

My impression is that I'll still be able to do all the same things I was doing in the revo, plus go further off shore, or sail around to the PL kelp.

The big problem is that I'm on a budget and only the older used boats are within my price range. So for those of you with experience on the AI or TI, what's your thoughts on them? Do you still own a smaller boat for getting out in a hurry if you don't want to fool with the bigger one? Do you miss anything? Or is the AI just as mind blowing as it seems from all the YouTube videos I've been watching...

warburto is offline   Reply With Quote