Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 02:08 PM   #41
yakjoe

You think I am ready for my first tournament is my kayak ready for the big boys Like all you guys I am a lone solder
Old 05-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #42
momo fish

I'm close by. Are you launching by the wharf or pier? Trying to find good areas to launch. I fished Refugio Yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakjoe View Post
LOL ya keep my feet worm-
santa barbara area UCSB area have to know the MLPA's over hear
Old 05-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #43
WildernessWanker
WildernessWanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
Bob, that's a good reason. I just bought water socks for that same reason. They roll up to your knees and protect against sun and water. Tried them on Sunday and loved them. Will buy a second pair now.
Who made your socks? I wear shorts in the summer with my shoes but my legs get sun and I have to keep applying sunscreen so I don't get burnt. Are the socks cool? Cool temperature-wise, I'm sure they look totally awesome when they're on. Could just wear splash-pants or waders but they get so warm in the summer.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #44
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
You think I am ready for my first tournament is my kayak ready for the big boys Like all you guys I am a lone solder
Where's the FTW crew? What do you mean Yakjoe solo?

Did the FTW crew kick you out of the group?
Old 05-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #45
yakjoe

some times the best adventurs come when you are solo do you agree or dis agree your answer will tell every thing about you

so you need your crew by your side to catch fish in a port I am solo open waters

na i have OJ bottom bounceing around not in pics he is in the video

he meet up with me later in the day solo for few hours I dont need some one to tie my lines for me
Old 05-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #46
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
some times the best adventurs come when you are solo do you agree or dis agree your answer will tell every thing about you

so you need your crew by your side to catch fish in a port I am solo open waters

na i have OJ bottom bounceing around not in pics he is in the video

he meet up with me later in the day solo for few hours I dont need some one to tie my lines for me
The VERY best adventures are with friends in BAJA!!!! Or elsewhere, but fishing together makes EVERYONES life fuller and more enjoyable. You want to see something special, just take a vet fishing for the first time and realize what it does for them, and YOU.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 PM   #47
yakjoe

sorry bro all the vets or in your life time. My life time they are going in USMC
big age diffrence
MY under standing the vets I meet most of them do go out solo or with other vets most of the time most vets cant stand most people so they stick to their own or solo.!!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #48
ful-rac
Emperor

Anybody know what this means?

Old 05-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #49
Bert Vega
Tail Chaser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Yak

Joe

I drink alone?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #50
jorluivil

Quote:
Yak
Joe plays genesis
while
drinking from a red cup?

BTW......nice nails.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 05-06-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #51
yakjoe

(I ask do I scar you with my fishing words mean nothing lets put the skills to the the test) old fogeys vs new skool as you would say you have retierment checks in the mail lots of time on your hands lets roll (one weekend biggest fish wins) take a pinch out of the 401k drive down your kids grandma watching the steam rice can watch the kids my grandma watching the spanish rice every one likes will watch min you down we can go were we have not fish before make it far for you that will test your skills
I hope you would not fall a sleep be hind the wheel nap time

(1) joe has millions - like montana
lives in the mountains with millions goes on vcantion at the beach with millions drinks out of plactic cups with $1000 doller wine at the beach with my cheerleeders but you cant see that

Last edited by yakjoe; 05-06-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:31 AM   #52
MrM

Quote:
Wait.... I think I.....

Yak Joe Solo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&feature=kp

Quote:
What do you mean Yakjoe solo?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:39 AM   #53
makobob
Baitless on Baja

[QUOTE=yakjoe;192944](I ask do I scar you with my fishing words mean nothing lets put the skills to the the test) old fogeys vs new skool as you would say you have retierment checks in the mail lots of time on your hands lets roll (one weekend biggest fish wins) take a pinch out of the 401k drive down your kids grandma watching the steam rice can watch the kids my grandma watching the spanish rice every one likes will watch min you down we can go were we have not fish before make it far for you that will test your skills

FANTASTIC, I guess that means you can come down to San Quintin any time between the 2nd of June and the 29th of June. So put YOUR MONEY where your........................... Fish the San Quintin HALIBUT KAYAK TOURNAMENT.

YES yakjoe you just got called out, as the old timers say, put up or SHUT UP.
Us old fogeys are betting you do not show, place or win. Of course Mexican Halibut might not be your style. You have the month of June to prove me wrong, but I hear that you too are an old fogey as NEW SKOOL is under 30.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 05-06-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #54
jorluivil

[QUOTE=makobob;192951]
Quote:
(I ask do I scar you with my fishing words mean nothing lets put the skills to the the test) old fogeys vs new skool as you would say you have retierment checks in the mail lots of time on your hands lets roll (one weekend biggest fish wins) take a pinch out of the 401k drive down your kids grandma watching the steam rice can watch the kids my grandma watching the spanish rice every one likes will watch min you down we can go were we have not fish before make it far for you that will test your skills

FANTASTIC, I guess that means you can come down to San Quintin any time between the 2nd of June and the 29th of June. So put YOUR MONEY where your........................... Fish the San Quintin HALIBUT KAYAK TOURNAMENT.

Us old fogeys are betting you do not show, place or win. Of course Mexican Halibut might not be your style. You have the month of June to prove me wrong, but I hear that you too are an old fogey as NEW SCHOOL is under 30.

Old 05-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #55
makobob
Baitless on Baja

YES Jorge the Mako CAN bite.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #56
jorluivil

[QUOTE=makobob;192951]
Quote:

Us old fogeys are betting you do not show, place or win. Of course Mexican Halibut might not be your style. You have the month of June to prove me wrong, but I hear that you too are an old fogey as NEW SCHOOL is under 30.

Yak Joe.....its your move.

Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #57
yakjoe

san quinte is a prison LOL my uncle is FBI maco bits my pole dun on stringer

(my move is next on the waters how about yours) or more words this is a water fishing site not spelling b
lets test your words on the fishing pole you think you drive hear your the re tireys lots of time on your hands
LIKE i said of age i do not want you to fall asleep be hind the wheel of lack of sleep
my crew is ready is yours or need a few months to rest up for it might blow a gasket
most would say scard !!!!! few of my crew has meet you already slam down and CL just ask the ones

Last edited by yakjoe; 05-06-2014 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #58
makobob
Baitless on Baja

I guess that means you do NOT have the balls to put up? Wow....................... no putty up, shutty up?

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 05-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #59
yakjoe

you can say alot on a web site talk is cheep put pole in hand lets roll I say

Its funny I keep saying lets test your skills on the open waters you keep say drive to china bla bla bla I cant spell but the old timers sindrem miss in forms you face the facts you are grandpa you have lots of time on your hand then I do I am still puting in my time

scard are you vets are not scard of nothing the ones I no arent

were is ful-rac silent LOL

This is cool little FTW all of team sewer the thing is I have the pics to back up in open waters no harbors ports if I can fish open waters what you think I can do in a port IN my float tube I landed 42 L halibut in are harbor in a summer

FTW is about to be known by allllllllllllllllll ( Rememmber talk is cheep!!!!! ) this is not a dating web site its a fishing web site you kinda have to get in the water to show for it

Last edited by yakjoe; 05-06-2014 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:28 AM   #60
jorluivil

Quote:
you can say alot on a web site talk is cheep put pole in hand lets roll I say

Its funny I keep saying lets test your skills on the open waters you keep say drive to china bla bla bla I cant spell but the old timers sindrem miss in forms you face the facts you are grandpa you have lots of time on your hand then I do I am still puting in my time

scard are you vets are not scard of nothing the ones I no arent

Closed Thread