Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2016, 09:06 PM   #1
TheBentRod

Sold - 2014 Wilderness Systems Thresher 140!!

This is one outstanding Wilderness System Thresher 140 Kayak with great fishing juju. This kayak has been performing well in Malibu. In the tough conditions at County Line and other Malibu locations. This kayak easily punches through the surf. I have been impressed with the kayak. Speed, tracking, handling and stability have been exactly what you need in Malibu and La Jolla.

Comes with rectangular hatch with bungees and slide tracks. Stow rods inside the hull for transport and launches. Integrated SlideTrax makes attaching accessories easy. 2 flush mount rod holders and many more kayak angler friendly features. You will be able to store all of your gear inside the bow hatch and inside the hull. The stability of the kayak will allow you to access the bow hood storage area on the water. I am able to place my tackle and high access items in the rectangular hatch for easy access.

The seat is very comfortable. I have had 8 hour sessions and the support was evident. One of my other kayaks is a Hobie Outback with the old seat, and I hesitate to take it out.

http://www.wildernesssystems.com/us/...s/thresher-140

Raymarine Dragonfly 5 DSI - 5.0" Super-Bright LCD with Dual-Channel CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar and Chartplotter. Includes C-MAP Rest of World Essentials Charts

http://www.raymarine.com/dragonfly/dragonfly5pro/

Used approximately 10 times between 2 seasoned kayak anglers. Kayak is in great shape. This kayak will take you to the next level.

Price is $900.00 obo for BWE.

I have 3 other kayaks (Hobie Outback, 2017 OK Trident 15 and Hobie Odyssey Tandem) and I have to sell one for space.

Here is the craigslist ad:

http://ventura.craigslist.org/boa/6183880772.html

Kayak is in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thresher-140_1499_detail.jpg (33.8 KB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3048.jpg (103.9 KB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3047.jpg (109.2 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3050.jpg (95.2 KB, 478 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3049.jpg (106.9 KB, 482 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3045.jpg (132.2 KB, 484 views)

Last edited by TheBentRod; 07-14-2017 at 01:33 PM.
TheBentRod is offline   Reply With Quote