Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
WahooUSMA

Newport Harbor

We went out of Newport yesterday and never dropped a line. Just cruised around and had a great time. Premo, you didn’t miss anything, except Happy Hour, Patron’s Silver, and nice scenery at Aloha Grill after we got back on land! Huge swells inside and outside the harbor - extremely sloppy conditions. There were guys surfing their outriggers and SUP’s inside the jetties! Very big balls!

Oh yeah - To the asshole in the sail boat that damn near ran us over....a big F-you and your BEAT ARMY bullshit you shouted as you cruised by! F-ing "90-day wonder" Navy turd!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8250092.jpg (43.6 KB, 91 views)

WahooUSMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
MVC

My wife and I road our bikes to the Wedge yesterday afternoon to watch the body boarders. At least 15 foot sets. Was fun to watch. We could also see the guys surfing inside the harobr. I fished Newport Harbor yesterday morning. The water was 60 degrees. Got a couple of bites but no fish.
MVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Gino

Swell is nasty outside, I didnt even bother with the yak yesterday... walked down from the apt and Nabbed a couple spotties from shore though. That and a good sized Diamond Turbot. I seem to catch alot of them... I Almsot kept it and fried it up!
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote