Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
fishinkid2010

Pump and Materials for Bait Tank- $20

For sale are parts to make yourself a bait tank. I bought a Hobie bait tank and no longer have a use for this stuff. This pump got very little use and was always washed out thoroughly with fresh water after use. Included is an Attwood T-500 pump, there is some clear plastic hose attached to it with a hose clamp, there are also some wires attached to it (other than what the pump came with), there is also some larger diameter hose you can use for the drain out. Also included is a switch so you can limit how long the pump runs, it has few metal parts inside it, and I found it ideal for on the water use. Lastly, there are two plastic rod holders you can attach to the side of your bait tank for rod storage.

Also included, but not pictured is an unopened bag of nylon eyelets. Same as these, but not in the same packaging. (see link below)
http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...Pack-of/Detail

Add a bucket, battery, and some nuts and bolts and you're ready to go.

$20
I'm located in La Mesa

fishinkid2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
dorado123

Gosh ! I want it so bad but.... I live in Garden Grove and my workplace is Lake Forest...

Is there other way to get it ???

Last edited by dorado123; 12-31-2009 at 05:35 PM.
dorado123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
fishinkid2010

I have to find a different box that will fit everything so I can calculate the shipping. If you're interested I can let you know later what the shipping costs would be.
fishinkid2010 is offline   Reply With Quote