Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
ful-rac
Emperor

Not going to be able to make it...

Well I paid in...but can't go. Always willing to support Paul and the JAL tournament!

Unfortunately I gotta stay home this time my beloved dog Coco is down. Unknown to me had IVDD, a degenerative disc disorder and blew out a disc in it's back, and now is paralyzed from about mid body down...So Im going to be taking care of her until further notice...

Good luck with the tournament guys I wish I could be there but my dog needs me now and I can't be to far from home at the moment.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #2
Sheephead

I'm not sure if your Andy from OEX Iceman but if you are could you please check the PM I sent you on this website please? Thank you!
Sheephead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:08 PM   #3
PAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheephead View Post
I'm not sure if your Andy from OEX Iceman but if you are could you please check the PM I sent you on this website please? Thank you!
Andy's mobile today, on the road from Yosemite back south. Is there anything I can help you with?
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
PAL

A few reminders

We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Thanks for signing up and supporting our causes while having a good time!

Reminder: you can launch any time after midnight tonight. In other words, from 12:01 am on. There's no check-in, just like there's no day-of sign-up.

Please be in line to weigh in no later than 1 pm. The weigh-in, picnic and awards ceremony will be on the grass in the park area at La Jolla Shores. We should be easy to find.

Yanni of Fisherman's Belly is serving up yellowtail burritos beginning around noon. Thank you Yanni!

Every competitor will get a single raffle ticket as a thank you for the amazing community support we've enjoyed over the past three years. We aren't selling tickets this time.

We will be awarding trophies for biggest yellowtail, white seabass, and halibut - at least I hope so! We also have an award for heaviest fish overall among those three categories.

Stay safe and catch 'em up. If you have any other questions about the JAL Tournament, I'll check here several more times today.

-Paul
Old 09-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #5
PAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Well I paid in...but can't go. Always willing to support Paul and the JAL tournament!

Unfortunately I gotta stay home this time my beloved dog Coco is down. Unknown to me had IVDD, a degenerative disc disorder and blew out a disc in it's back, and now is paralyzed from about mid body down...So Im going to be taking care of her until further notice...

Good luck with the tournament guys I wish I could be there but my dog needs me now and I can't be to far from home at the moment.
Damn Ful-rac, very sorry to hear this. All the best to you and Coco.