Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #21
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Wow...nice read, all of it...

Nice catch, and nice weight wait...

I'm stoked for anyone that catches a hefty WSB...think that's what they are, I've only seen them in pictures lately...

NOW...for all of you that want to see this trend keep up, support Paul and everyone else for the work they are doing, their time and efforts, and show a little effort yourselves...

You don't go to a gunfight without ammo, we are in a war and you are the ammo...

For those who have, keep it up...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #22
landwhale

Fight the MLPA closures or there will be no more of these pictures of people and fish

Of course there are some posts I won't miss

Old 06-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
slayersmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos ballenas View Post
Nice fish! What kind is it? Is it good to eat? Where is the boat ramp to access that spot. Can you take me out there. I will buy the beer. Oh ya, why is the red stuff coming out of its ears? Thanks and good luck next time!

Oh ya, why is the red stuff coming out of its ears?

That is some funny stuff right there!

Take it easy!

Aaron

P.S. Nice fish!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #24
MalibuJohnny

Well said Mate!

I am not sure where you place me on your haters list but as I agreed in my last post I will be a bit nicer.

I guess if one is able to post… on a public forum, one must understand that their perceived greatness might not be as appreciated by the masses. One who also (tries) to make a living as a “fishing guide” must also be aware that your customers might read these same comments…(this goes for artist too) Justifiably so, those (like me) might question your “greatness” when caught “adjusting", your own photos, to create a greater effect.

We don’t hate you (at least I don’t) because I don’t know you…I merely read your posts like every one else dose…and I comment.

It is simply because of these very carefully thought out remarks… I enjoy reading this kind of diatribe

“If you don't want to find your own fish, if you want someone to give you babyfood and tell you exactly where to go and when to fish there... Well..... I wish you luck because I think times are changing and most realize you can't post that kind of info on bite without having two hundred lurkers show up the next day”.

WTF? Well said mate!>>
> >
Have a better day>>
> >
MalibuJohnny>>

Last edited by MalibuJohnny; 06-02-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Not sure
Old 06-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #25
JrBasser

LoL my MLPA approach was more mockery. As much as I love the sport, I'll be the first to admit now is a little late to put forth the effort to save our fishery when we could have been more responsible and avoided it all together.

Nice fish. But still pointless.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #26
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by landwhale View Post
Fight the MLPA closures or there will be no more of these pictures of people and fish
I agree... In fact you missed a great MLPA meeting Yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landwhale View Post
Of course there are some posts I won't miss
You took the words out of my mouth
Old 06-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #27
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrBasser View Post
As much as I love the sport, I'll be the first to admit now is a little late to put forth the effort to save our fishery when we could have been more responsible and avoided it all together. Nice fish. But still pointless.
Dude... You are just so wrong on so many levels.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #28
Billy V

Lmao....
Thats just great, roll over and show your belly. Just give up and surrender. lol
Nice.

-If they make your feel nice and comfortable will you follow them to the slaughter house ?

-Are they wearing you down, and making you quit ?

-You are entitled to you opinion, but I'm not interested in hearing it.
The rest of us, the majority, will continue the fight regardless.

See you on the water.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
wiseguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Day View Post
Dude... You are just so wrong on so many levels.

He's a "Jr" Basser, what do you expect?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #30
JrBasser

Giving up and surrendering? Look I love this sport as much as anybody and would give a nut to save the fishery. But the fact of the matter is the MLPA doesn't really care what you have to say, they don't see the general fisherman you'd find on the board. Where are you more likely to find an MLPA activist, on a kayak next to you, or walking along a pier seeing buckets full of short fish? Nobody's giving up anything. But the fact is that its a fight that should have never started to begin with and could have been avoided by a little more responsibility in the beginning. The best solution isn't shutting down our fisheries, just find a better way to make sure the general rule of marine cxonservation becomes an enforced law. Point is, you aren't the MLPA's target, just one of its unluckiest victims.

That's my MLPA rant at least, the rest of this is just a bunch of boredom BS.
Closed Thread