Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #21
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
I don't think anyone is giving him a hard time, at least I'm not.

Good luck with the sale.
I also meant nothing by my post. I also wasn't intentionally trying to put him down for his listing price also. Just making a point to help.
PPD; I bought an Elite-5 GPS for $400 brand new (overstock inventory clearance), and as you should well know being a ' senior' member', you can frequently find deals on this site frequently for most of the rest of the accessories. THAT was my only intention pointing this out!
FFY

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 02-01-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Grammar check.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #22
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by maui jim View Post
I thought we lived in a free market. ?....

Must be Obama voters,,,,
That's the one thing I like about this site, members will help pass along links or contacts for deals to those looking for items or ones not even looking for anything in particular.
I believe you misunderstand the posting of those members who are pointing out his price range.
If you read his post carefully he's trying to sell this "A.S.A.P."

Read my original post carefully. As a package and the used stuff from my other kayak, I'll only be spending about a little over $200+ above his asking price for a new 2013 with all installed accessories and a 12volt battery system (and ram mount):for my FF, a future deck light system and a through hull LED for squid fishing.
He certainly has a right to ask for whatever he wants for his Outback, I certainly hope he gets what he' asking.
We are just trying to help! :

btw: I am a (left leaning, tree hugging, anti-MLPA) registered liberal Republican Obama free market "Day Trader".

The one very good point he makes is that it's ready to go and fish, no waiting and he did add OBO!

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 02-01-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #23
JeffB

How much more drama can be poured into this poor guys post, lol! Goodness gracious, I couldn't bite my tongue any longer. It was starting to hurt!

Last edited by JeffB; 02-01-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #24
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

To each his own best of luck with sale. If I hear of anyone looking for a fully loaded OB I will refer them to this post.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 02-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #25
maui jim

Sweeten the pot by throwing in that sweet blue Mini Cooper
Old 02-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #26
JPSURF

How about send him a PM with all your Great suggestions

I am so tired of people replying BS to watch there post counts go up or just to think they are contributing.

Give the guy a break. If you know someone looking for a kayak like his

tell them then they can make an offer of what they would like to spend.

Man this site has changed so much in the last few years.

Good luck with the sale!

JP
Old 02-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #27
seriola_killer
Sled Peddler

Mmmm mmmm mmmm... This popcorn is goooooood!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #28
ZUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSURF View Post
How about send him a PM with all your Great suggestions

I am so tired of people replying BS to watch there post counts go up or just to think they are contributing.

Give the guy a break. If you know someone looking for a kayak like his

tell them then they can make an offer of what they would like to spend.

Man this site has changed so much in the last few years.

Good luck with the sale!

JP
Ditto................One of the reasons I just sit here in the corner lurking and watching the webcam(and not complaining about a dirty webcam)!!!People getting bashed for posting reports or trying to sell something.Just seems wrong to me.Such a "MOB MENTALITY"......
Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #29
TheBentRod

The Webcam is clean.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #30
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaPT View Post
Jorge- I was thinking the same thing. BUT just maybe this one has . . . .
wait a second, I have no idea what else is included.

(more may help you sell it or confirm you are asking too much. I got mine a 2010 OB w/ FF, bait tank, cart, gaff, game clip, batteries for 13 or 14 hundred).
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
I'd recommend you check the archives to see what other Outbacks have been selling for. Along with the other members who have weighted in I also believe you are way high for a 2010 Outback (I'm so sure, I still plan on ordering a NEW 2013 dune Outback from 'Andy' @ OEX Sunset Beach this weekend).
btw: I'm only spending a"little" more than your asking price & I'm also including a HOBIE bait tank and HOBIE TRAX II, plus the speed package, and 12 volt battery (for FF & deck lights), 2 rod extenders and any other HOBIE items for 15% off with the purchase.
Not trying to "Pile-On" just trying to help. Honestly, hope you find someone to buy it @ your asking price but I would be surprised, after all the years watching prices for 'yaks'.
FFY
btw: A "bare bones" Outback starts @ $1899 this year...up $50 from last year, the packages are a better value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Did you just use "brah"?

Pro Angler packages with tanks, wheels and rod holders go for $1800-$2200
I hate price policing but I also suggest you do your research if you wish to sell your stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
What everyone is politely trying to say is that they themselves are not in the market for a kayak but would steer anyone they know away from buying this package because there are better deals to be found elsewhere. On a forum where I see people are hooking strangers up everyday with free to very cheap gear, this in most peoples eyes is the far end of the other side of the spectrum where a seller is trying to get the most bang for his buck. That might work for CL but not for a forum community where people look out for one another.
Quote:
I also meant nothing by my post. I also wasn't intentionally trying to put him down for his listing price also. Just making a point to help.
PPD; I bought an Elite-5 GPS for $400 brand new (overstock inventory clearance), and as you should well know being a ' senior' member', you can frequently find deals on this site frequently for most of the rest of the accessories. THAT was my only intention pointing this out!
FFY
Quote:
That's the one thing I like about this site, members will help pass along links or contacts for deals to those looking for items or ones not even looking for anything in particular.
I believe you misunderstand the posting of those members who are pointing out his price range.

Read my original post carefully. As a package and the used stuff from my other kayak, I'll only be spending about a little over $200+ above his asking price for a new 2013 with all installed accessories and a 12volt battery system (and ram mount):for my FF, a future deck light system and a through hull LED for squid fishing.
He certainly has a right to ask for whatever he wants for his Outback, I certainly hope he gets what he' asking.

btw: I am a (left leaning, tree hugging, anti-MLPA) registered liberal Republican Obama free market "Day Trader".

The one very good point he makes is that it's ready to go and fish, no waiting and he did add OBO!

Stating the facts does not equate to a "MOB MENTALITY". However, stating that people are bashing him or anyone else does add fuel to a fire that hasn't started burning.

Again, Good luck with the sale.

P.S.
Don't forget to add it to CL as well Bloodydecks. There are a few other kayak sites that you can add it to as well, the more sites you list it on the quicker it will sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Ditto................One of the reasons I just sit here in the corner lurking and watching the webcam(and not complaining about a dirty webcam)!!!People getting bashed for posting reports or trying to sell something.Just seems wrong to me.Such a "MOB MENTALITY"......

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 02-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #31
jaycee386

Thanks for all the support guys.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #32
MotoHero

They want you back!!

The underlying energy is the Guys don't want you to "retire" from Kayak fishing...So don't sell it for $2300, or $1800, or anything at all. Just come out of retirement and fish it again!

Dwayne
Old 02-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #33
TJones

One bad ess setup

Hope to see you back out there soon.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #34
FlyFishinYakr

Would your father try kayaking if he had one?
FFY.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #35
jaycee386

SOLD... Thanks Chris hope you enjoy your new kayak.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #36
Cbad Mike

WHAT?????? SHOWS OVER?????? Dam.......
Anyway, Im glad you did what ya needed to do and I hope you got what ya needed to get for it.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #37
madncrzydm

Quote:

Left wing liberal just want to say thanks for voting for the guy whos going to put me out of a job amd sacrifice the securiry of this country........ I know no political stuff on this site but if hes going to brag about being a douche I can add my .02 that is all.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:20 AM   #38
maui jim

Good job on the sale,

Jeorge just lost all his street sewer cred....
Must be the rain runoff halibut seasoning.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #39
FlyFishinYakr

re:response

Quote:
Originally Posted by madncrzydm View Post
Left wing liberal just want to say thanks for voting for the guy whos going to put me out of a job amd sacrifice the securiry of this country........ I know no political stuff on this site but if hes going to brag about being a douche I can add my .02 that is all.
Careful you don't know me!!!
I have many friends up here that work for Lockheed-Martin, Northrup-Grumman & Hughes aerospace. Their jobs are all on the cutting block. In addition I come from a military contractor family, Litton industries (if your even educated enough to know what co. that is), Hughes , Raytheon and JPL/NASA. Many of my friends have lost their jobs over the last few years from the wind down of the shuttle program.
As for the security of the country, my own background is classified (even though I'm medically retired though not in the military sense), think administrative investigations of the Big bro. type.
Just throwing in my .02!
FFY.
Closed Thread