Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2016, 01:14 PM   #1
pingpangdang

Wife tired of the mess

Wife gave me orders to release the next yellowtail. This is mainly due to the mess I make in the backyard cleaning yellowtails.

She doesn't want me to clean such a big fish in the kitchen. I was researching large cutting boards at first but many are pretty expensive and it still wouldn't resolve all of my fish cleaning needs.

I've decided to go with a tricam fish and game table. It's long enough for me to filet large fish and it has a sink to connect to a water hose. The drain pipe can go to ground or I could put a 5 gallon bucket under the pipe.

Cost me around 70 dollars on amazon. I like the little channels on the perimeter as well to prevent fish liquid from spilling over.

It folds up and supports up to 150 pounds.

Kaiser

Can't wait to use it.uploadfromtaptalk1461273237667.jpguploadfromtaptalk1461273258221.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
pingpangdang is offline   Reply With Quote