Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
bracks

9/9 - LJ

Launched at dark and made bait past the buoy at grey light. The spanish and greenbacks were biting early, but not later when I had to reload.

Lost 2 baits to the dogs as I circled passed the corner and south then back up. Got a couple of short bites from fish with small teeth (and presumably too small of mouths!).

Hooked and lost about a 12 lb yellow to a dog then landed a 3 lb bonito (released). Tried catching bait again with no luck until I made it almost all the way back to buoy. Got 1 more GBM and took it for a 45 minute tour before calling it quits.

Nice day on the water. Too many dogs...
bracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #2
Croaker Dave

All I did today was feed the dogs. Did catch a cuda, which is probably what has been raking baits lately.
I had some women kayakers ask me if I saw any sharks out there. To which I replied "Only on the TV news". Then when I get back to the beach, guess who is waiting at the launch? Ch8 News. Yuck! So much silicone and whore paint.

Last edited by Croaker Dave; 09-09-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Croaker Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #3
619-SWIM-DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croaker Dave View Post
All I did today was feed the dogs. Did catch a cuda, which is probably what has been raking baits lately.
I had some women kayakers ask me if I saw any sharks out there. To which I replied "Only on the TV news". Then when I get back to the beach, guess who is waiting at the launch? Ch8 News. Yuck! So much silicone and whore paint.
Lol silicone and whore paint, classic.
619-SWIM-DOG is offline   Reply With Quote