Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:05 PM   #21
Mahigeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
Its an easy fix. IF you dont like being an American. Leave. You dont even have to say goodbye. Just simply leave.
There are far worst places that we can live in.....
That is such a chickenshit statement.

History has shown us that voters have made mistakes in the past.
Nixon, Reagan and two Bushes. This too shall pass.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:14 PM   #22
surfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahigeer View Post

You forgot Obama on that list ...
Old 11-09-2016, 03:26 PM   #23
farreola

Only time will tell!!!
Old 11-09-2016, 03:39 PM   #24
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:

Is it?? or am I being to blunt? Yea we dont live in a perfect country. I get it. Not everyone is going to be happy. However all those other last names you mentioned were all politicians. First time a president has a business background. With no political history. Only time WILL tell....

"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
Old 11-09-2016, 04:12 PM   #25
Geno Machino
"Relax"

Quote:
Its an easy fix. IF you dont like being an American. Leave. You dont even have to say goodbye. Just simply leave.

X3
Old 11-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #26
YakDout
Brandon

Come on dudes, lets keep this a FISHING forum. The one thing we all agree on.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #27
Mahigeer

Quote:
"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
If I recall it was the assassinated president Kennedy who said that.
A Democrat.

Sending trump to run a country is like having a laborer do brain surgery, because all of the surgeries have been done by medically trained staff.

Now lets see if the laborer can do a better job.

He never showed his tax returns. He had bankruptcies and he took advantage of small business.

He molested women, insulted everyone, his wife worked illegally, so on and so far.

Lets agree that we disagree, but don't use the love it or leave it bullshit.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #28
cabojohn
PROBATION

Quote:

X4
Old 11-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #29
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:
A Democrat.

Sending trump to run a country is like having a laborer do brain surgery, because all of the surgeries have been done by medically trained staff.

He never showed his tax returns. He had bankruptcies and he took advantage of small business.

He molested women, insulted everyone, his wife worked illegally, so on and so far.

I'm gonna get back to fishing. If you want me to get more political with let me which forum to go to and I'll meet you there. I personally hate politics. However I hate when people abuse free stuff. The direction of this nation need to change. I'm hoping for a positive future.

See you on the water man
Old 11-09-2016, 05:20 PM   #30
food4less562

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
How much for the skiff?
A couple friends are also interested in the skiff. Can you post more info and pictures. Thanks a bunch.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:32 PM   #31
Mahigeer

Time to go fishing as well.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #32
chris138
donkey roper

via GIPHY

Old 11-09-2016, 05:52 PM   #33
chris138
donkey roper

via GIPHY

Old 11-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #34
jorluivil

Shit.......I just want to know who's got the 411 on growing crops??

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 11-09-2016, 06:15 PM   #35
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Talking got lead?

Trump, or Hillary, who cares, ooohhh weed is legal, like that stopped us before, WTF a waiting period on buying bullets, now were screwed!!!

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 11-09-2016, 06:20 PM   #36
jorluivil

I'll leaving the country April of 2017, going to Ramon Corona, Durango, Mexico.....its a very small town loccated in central Mexico that is named after a Mexican General. I haven't purchased my plane ticket but will be doing so very soon. I plan on staying about 4 days because by the 5th day I'll probably be missing the following:

my warm bed
my car
my job
my kayak
my motorcycle
and everything else that this great country has to offer.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 PM   #37
GregAndrew

Quote:
A Democrat.

Unfortunately, Kennedy was the last Democrat that believed in the motto. Now the voters on that side are only concerned with what the government can give or legislate for them or others. And their politicians are about what they can give (or promise) the voters to improve their wealth or power. Not that the incumbent Republican politicians are any better.

How well do you think the career politicians (some would call experienced) have been running the country? They all seem to be more interested in building their own power and wealth than advancing the country (both parties).

The one sure thing with stronger borders is that there will be fewer people willing to take less money to do the work that should be fairly compensated for. That will do at least 2 things, drive out unscrupulous businessmen that take advantage of them while hurting their legal competition. Second, it will drive up wages for the lowest wage earners. I think those "laborers" will appreciate it.

Tax returns? really? Do you think he cheated on his taxes or do you think he should just offer to give more than the law asks of him?

Bankruptcies, I will give you that one as a legitimate argument against him, but most successful business people have failed before they became successful.

I am pretty certain you would not be able to find a successful business person that you could not accuse of taking advantage of small business. Hard to stay afloat paying all your suppliers suggested retail price.

The only thing proven about the abuse claims is that some of them were certainly untrue.

While he said some things I thought could have been phrased differently, and a few things I disagreed with, he never offended me. In fact, the only groups I can think of that he directly offended was "radical Islamic Terrorists", illegal aliens and career politicians. That is if you don't interject your own "interpretation" of what he actually said and meant.

For those of you concerned that having the house, senate and presidency controlled by the same party, you might want to consider that the first 2 never considered Trump as part of their party until they had no choice. He was a lifelong Democrat until recently, and I believe he will remain very moderate. His main differences with Democrats now are border security, the government can't give away (or spend away) prosperity and runaway regulation kills business.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:25 PM   #38
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
Trump, or Hillary, who cares, ooohhh weed is legal, like that stopped us before, WTF a waiting period on buying bullets, now were screwed!!!

If you want to commit a gun crime you'll have to 10 days before you can do it. Does that include weekends or is it just business days? what about holidays?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:12 PM   #39
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
Shit.......I just want to know who's got the 411 on growing crops??
Here's all the info you need on prop 64

https://youtu.be/uYSt8K8VP6k
Old 11-10-2016, 03:47 AM   #40
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Well said, well spoken Greg. If I look at this election from the 50,000 ft level I see the people saying "anything but what we have now!". Historically it has never been good to have a single party controlling the House, Senate and White House but also historically it happens because the previous administration was simply not palatable to the American voters. The political parties tend to get what they deserve in this great system. I happen to believe that the Obama's were the nicest, most wholesome family to ever inhabit the White House, certainly in my lifetime, and that is a legacy that will be safe certainly for the next 4 years, but ideologically I would clash with him on most levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post
Unfortunately, Kennedy was the last Democrat that believed in the motto. Now the voters on that side are only concerned with what the government can give or legislate for them or others. And their politicians are about what they can give (or promise) the voters to improve their wealth or power. Not that the incumbent Republican politicians are any better.

How well do you think the career politicians (some would call experienced) have been running the country? They all seem to be more interested in building their own power and wealth than advancing the country (both parties).

The one sure thing with stronger borders is that there will be fewer people willing to take less money to do the work that should be fairly compensated for. That will do at least 2 things, drive out unscrupulous businessmen that take advantage of them while hurting their legal competition. Second, it will drive up wages for the lowest wage earners. I think those "laborers" will appreciate it.

Tax returns? really? Do you think he cheated on his taxes or do you think he should just offer to give more than the law asks of him?

Bankruptcies, I will give you that one as a legitimate argument against him, but most successful business people have failed before they became successful.

I am pretty certain you would not be able to find a successful business person that you could not accuse of taking advantage of small business. Hard to stay afloat paying all your suppliers suggested retail price.

The only thing proven about the abuse claims is that some of them were certainly untrue.

While he said some things I thought could have been phrased differently, and a few things I disagreed with, he never offended me. In fact, the only groups I can think of that he directly offended was "radical Islamic Terrorists", illegal aliens and career politicians. That is if you don't interject your own "interpretation" of what he actually said and meant.

For those of you concerned that having the house, senate and presidency controlled by the same party, you might want to consider that the first 2 never considered Trump as part of their party until they had no choice. He was a lifelong Democrat until recently, and I believe he will remain very moderate. His main differences with Democrats now are border security, the government can't give away (or spend away) prosperity and runaway regulation kills business.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
Closed Thread