Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #11
deepdvr

Wow!!! My little old post ruffled that many feathers? I feel important now.

I first have to say that Steveoo...your posts are hilarious. However.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveooo View Post
Although I'm not in WCW right now, I have never been beaten in WCW by a girl.
HMMMNN....time to do some fact checking. Looks like back in 2006 a certain gal named Julia Benak, of Aaron and Julie fame, came in 5th to your 24th place tie in WCW.

Here's the link: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=442

5TH PLACE: Julia Benak/400.5 points(10H,1WSB,4YT)Biggest halibut, mulligan played, 1ST C&R YT

24TH PLACE:TIE! Steve Orr/24 points(1YT)

I would have also done my best to strike that from the memory banks and not to let history repeat itself. Sharon is definitely an old salt who can hang with the best in LJ. I wasn't joking when I made my comment on her being 'real' competition in WCW. The best part is she doesn't whine for people to post current fishing reports.

To Aaron, if feel pretty sorry for you after reading all of your posts but in the spirit of goodwill and friendship I will throw you a bone by pledging to ALWAYS put the 'date of my trip' on my fishing reports. You may not like how aged they are but at least you will have the comfort of knowing you did in fact miss that bite.

Until then...tight lines and I look forward to seeing you on the water and at the Moyer tourney.
deepdvr is offline   Reply With Quote