Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 05-29-2018, 01:17 PM   #1
Tekniks

MDR

Hit the water for a few hours yesterday, Slow over all lots of boaters inside creating wake made it very difficult. wheres the patrol when u need em, I was literally riding a wave inside the breakwall. Produced a few shorts none the less

Tekniks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
goldenglory18

I was ready to roll when I remembered it was a holiday weekend. Immediately put my gear back and hung out with the dogs instead....
goldenglory18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:57 AM   #3
jbl_91762

Was out Sunday with son and it was a pretty productive day until wind picked up at noon. Nice Hali BTW none for us but lots of bass, and son caught 2 cuda and bunch of macs other side of break wall. Stopped counting but between us prob landed 16 fish. Fish and Game came over when we were at docks loading up asking about fish count. Had his measuring tray w him but he realized we didnt have any keepers but asked what we caught. Didnt ask for license either. All fish were caught on 3" swim baits and mine was on a underspin till I got caught up on rocks. Tried Hook up baits but no takers on it.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote