Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
PESCAHOLIC
Junior

New to Seattle and looking to fish Sunday (4/17)

Hello everyone in the PacNW!

My name is David Froning and I just got stationed in Seattle about 4 months ago aboard the Coast Guard Cutter Midgett. I have been very busy and extremely eager to explore the Sound and its rivers! I finally have some free time! I would love to share expenses on a trip if anyone has room on Sunday (4/17). I have gear, SoCal stuff, that I could bring, but I am not too sure what is going on right now. I am also an avid kayak angler, so, if anyone has an extra kayak and is looking for a partner to explore with, I am your guy! I work m-f until around 1 or so. Call, text, pm, or email me if this sounds like a possiblity!

Thanks in advance,

David Froning
(760) 672-0453
dafroning@hotmail.com
PESCAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
Riskey Water

Check your reg book for Washington , they have so many zones and seasons .You can catch fish here but not there ,its crazy ,I had to stay on top of my GPS to make sure I didn't drift into another zone .Also try NorthWest Kayak Anglers web site ,there are alot of great guys on the site to help get you to what you want or need .!!!
Riskey Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Ed
Fringe Head

Here is a link to Northwest Kayak Anglers.Com. These guys yakfish that area. They are a great resource.

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com...p?action=forum