Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 07-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
kayakfisherman

Who Likes Taquitos?

Here's an unbelievable video that shows you how to make one of your favorite Mexican dishes, Taquitos,
with your fresh catch!! Not to mention an insane guacamole made with refreshing cucumbers.

So easy, you'll be eating Fish taquitos on Monday, Chicken taquitos on Tuesday, Beef taquitos on Wed...
well, you get the picture!!

On another note.
So, just like fishing, me learning the internet is taking some time. The main reason I created fishermansbelly
was to be able to find fish recipes on Youtube because that's where I looked and was never able to find anything for my fish.

Finally, I'm developing the FishermansBelly YouTube channel. This is especially cool for those of us who spend time
on our phones looking for video recipes. Here's a look-see!

Check out the new FishermansBelly YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/2txvUKE
I've gotten a lot of great ideas to make it better and better.

Subscribe to the channel, and click the "Bell" icon to get alerts for the new recipes.

Thanks Fellas! I'll be on the water by summer's end. Yanni

Last edited by kayakfisherman; 07-09-2017 at 10:39 AM.
kayakfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:36 PM   #2
LJ H2Oman
Hunter

Yanni, looks like another killer recipe! My wife and I used your tuna burger recipe for our 4th July barbecue. Believe me, there were no complaints and no leftovers. We've also been enjoying your sushi taco recipe. You guys have got to check out FishermansBelly.com. The recipes are easy to whip up, not a lot of fussing around, and super tasty.

So Yanni, if I ever get lucky and score a thresher, any chance you might swap some coaching on how to fillet out a thresher for some choice belly meat?

<"))))><

Hobie Revo 13 . . . not as sporting . . . but a welcome upgrade from my 1966 longboard!
LJ H2Oman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:12 AM   #3
kayakfisherman

LJ H2O waterman: Deal. Glad you're finding the recipes easy to create. That's my goal!!

Here's exactly what I would do with the shark. Don't gut the fish. Cut the head and tail and fins off. Now cut out the belly, then the guts fall out. Now just steak up the rest of the fish. It's just that easy. Leave the skin on and only deal with it when it's time to cook the individual pieces. The belly meat is by far my favorite piece of seafood the ocean has to offer. Good Luck. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page and click the "Bell" icon to immediate updates. Thanks Again!!
kayakfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote