Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
sasha

Elite 5 dsi question

O.k I took the plunge and got my self an elite5 dsi FF. Looked at a few you tube videos. To try and figure out how to use it.. People weren't kidding when they said that the FF needs a manual to figure it out.. For this much money they should have put in the box a DVD that shows you how to use the FF. Or atlist posted a proper you tube video that shows you in proper details on how to use the unit.
Does anyone has information or can direct me where I can find the information on how to use the unit???
The tranducer I found an easy play to put it. Ran the tranducer throw the scraper and used velcro to secure it. Now need to figure out how and where I want the FF it self to go.
I got the Stealth-14 so if anyone has any pics on how they mounted a FF and willing to share that would be great.
sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
Sdspeed

I don't know which unit you have but found the file via google. maybe it will help or you can just print the page that helps out. I haven't seen what they provide on the dvd you got, this maybe just a pdf file of that disc.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ELITE_5_DSI_Operation_Manual.pdf (773.9 KB, 9 views)
Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
sasha

Thats the same booklet that comes with the FF...Which is as basic as it comes.. I want to figure out how to adj the FF to work better on the water... Going to try it out tomorrow on the water.
sasha is offline   Reply With Quote