Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
dbarnett66
Danodog

Can't thank Brent and Brian enough at OEX Mission Bay

After I purchased my X factor I had second thoughts about the color. It has sat unused in my garage the last three weeks while I sold my wood working gear to pay for accessories. On a whim, I asked if I could buy a new X factor. Without hesitation, he told me to return the kayak and get the one I wanted. So a desert camo x-factor is on its way and OEX has found a new loyal customer. I bought the Lowrance Mark 4 FF/GPS combo and a bait tank conversion. They are installing everything. I even purchased the battery box complete.

I just need to get a couple more things like a seat and paddle, leashes, etc. OEX will get my future business too.

Brian had to deal with a bunch of noobie questions. He was very polite and patient. It was an awesome experience. I know that I am already preaching to the veterans of this board, but if you are new like myself, don't hesitate to give them a call. The reason for the change is that that I have had a scare or two with skin can stand wanted a less reflective surface to assist with the use of sun screen.
dbarnett66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
xpresso2am

They are the best!!
xpresso2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpresso2am View Post
They are the best!!
I have never had a bad customer service experience at OEX Mission. Even though they know you, they still treat you as if you are their #1 customer. They are great. I'm sure the other OEX locations are the same.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote