Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
Phikayaks
Junior

Anyone going out tmr morning to la jolla

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is going out this sat to la jolla launch, i want to try and make it out, but don't want to be by myself, and if i could tag along. I really want to catch something this year. I've been reading a lot of threads of people having little luck out there. But still feel positive tmr will be a good day, just need to tag along with some of the pro yakers on this forum. Thanks in advance!
Phikayaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:02 PM   #2
YakDout
Brandon

I will be there tomorrow. Arriving aroung 615 launching around 630. I drive a big white gmc diesel. You can tag along if you would like. Plan is to make bait near kelp and fish around the same area, maybe a little further out. Unless we see good signs outside. What kind of kayak do you have? And do you have a radio?
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:57 PM   #3
Phikayaks
Junior

Okay cool thanks, ill look for you out on launch if i make it there on time. I have a tamarack angler kayak tan color, i have a 2 way radio with only 20 channels, dont think its the right one though.
Phikayaks is offline   Reply With Quote