Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
dahunter1996
Junior

kayak get together

Hey everyone, I'm trying to organize a big kayak fishing get together in Mission Bay.If weather is good we should go fish the kelp beds, if not we can stay in the bay and try a few spots, or what ever everyone feels best about. Anyone who has a yak is invited beginner or pro but must be 16 or older because you must have your own transportation. Its not a contest, but your welcome to make your own bets on the side with others. This is not a sponsored event so please bring your own food and tackle. Try to carpool as best as you can, because the parking sucks. Please meet at Mariners Basin (beach closest to the jetti, opposite side of the barge). You can launch from Dana or from the beach. The date is to be determined,most likely February 6th. Just want to get together with all the members and do some quality yak fishing. PM if you wanna come and for more details.
dahunter1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
dorado50

Now thats a get together,this board must have over 800 members! I can see how parking would be a bitch! I'll be there with an empty tummy...and no food. Looking forward to some quality fish!
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
dgax65
Guerro Grande

I'll bring a substandard and nonconforming titanium tool. Oh, wait......we already got one. Never mind. I'll just bring chips.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
Semper Fi
Junior

Glad your digging this site Hunter, just wish I still lived down that way or got into Kayak fishing back in the day. Gotta keep in touch for when we go down to SD or you guys come up North to Santa Barbara. Good luck on the 6th, you will learn alot from these guys, wish I was there man. Heading out in the morning myself Ill let you know how it goes.
Semper Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
dahunter1996
Junior

if you are coming or need more details: please pm me or call bryant (co-host).
#858-254-0172

Last edited by dahunter1996; 01-30-2010 at 05:38 PM.
dahunter1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bait barge, dana, febuary 6th, fishing, misson bay