Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
Saba Slayer

Best Deal in Town

Spent some money on the "best deal in town"...
I bought my new 2017 California fishing license today...$66.76 with the Salt Water Stamp and a Second Rod Stamp. They didn't have the extra $5 Warden Stamp in their computer or I would have bought that too.
The Salt Water Stamp money is used to support ORHEP, which is the White Sea Bass hatchery and grow-out program...so...thank you for the money to support this historic program when you buy that stamp!
No...Nubies...you don't need that second rod stamp unless you're fishing in Fresh Water with 2 rods.
If you add your $10 lobster card, for less than $77 dollars you can catch and eat a tremendous value in quality fresh seafood over one year.
Fresh Spiny Lobsters, 7 in possession...35 Crab a day...Trout dinners every night in the Sierras with all the Crawdads you can eat...2 Bluefin Tuna a day to sashimi, make poke out of and grill...and 5 Yellowfin a day...5 Yellowtail, hamachi sushi a day...10 Rockfish to make fish tacos and ceviche with...5 Halibut a day if you can catch em'...need I go on? So many species...so many meals!

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote