Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 08-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #1
RAYMO
new YAKER

jewell 8/24

Went out sun about 0630 made 8 greenies kinda surprised usually Uber macs. headed NW and trolled and trolled 2 dogs fer sure took my offerings then a 3rd ZZZZZZ and nada!! shoot still haven't gotten my prize. Went deep with a greenie on a lucanus and ZZZZZZ bendo!!! too hard and fast down 90 ft. probably a shark???? Ill never know. Did some more bottom stuff and got a goood tug!! as it came up I expected to see a lunker of a red but nope, three different colors I did land and its my first goat!!! really jazzed. made some more smaller catches and headed in only to meet DFG taking in a survey. NIce enuf and I even thanked him for NOT being a D****. He told me sunday he interviewed 12 other yaks coming in with no fish>???? wow.... any-who got nice goat fillets!!!!
Attached Images

RAYMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
jorluivil

good haul.

I tried those pesky sand dabs once and I hated the taste. I don't know if I cooked it wrong or what but I really hated it. One thing is for sure, they are super easy to clean.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
FISH11

Congrats on the haul, nice goat. Thanks for sharing. Tight Lines
Old 08-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
RAYMO
new YAKER

Thumbs up dabs

thnaxxx try Sicilian style on dabs.. they r pesky but real good finger food. light olive oil and italian bread crumbs and fry..... Sometimes I get people wanting to trade a good bottle of vino for a dozen......
RAYMO is offline   Reply With Quote