Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2016, 07:29 AM   #1
ful-rac
Emperor

I Did my part...

I did my part how about you?

Join the CCA and or renew at the show!

Old 03-03-2016, 07:48 AM   #2
WARRIORMIKE

Whats the benefits ?
WARRIORMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:01 AM   #3
Fish Taco

Thumbs up

Joined yesterday at the show!

Redondo Beach, CA
2011 Malibu Stealth 14
Fish Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:19 AM   #4
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
Whats the benefits ?

How about you and your kids and me, get to continue to fish into the future...is that a good enough reason? I think so!
Old 03-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #5
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
How about you and your kids and me, get to continue to fish into the future...is that a good enough reason? I think so!

ok so am I giving my money to a charity that helps in keeping the oceans clean and prosperous for all of our fishing needs?

Or is it for research? What exactly do they do?
Old 03-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #6
octico

I will be renewing tomorrow!
octico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:58 AM   #7
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:

This was more of the answer I was looking for

Thanks

Mission Statement

The purpose of CCA is to advise and educate the public on conservation of marine resources. The objective of CCA is to conserve, promote, and enhance the present and future availability of those coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public.
"Conserving the resource and anglers' access to it."

Who Are We?

CCA California is a statewide, non-profit marine conservation organization working to protect the state's marine resources and interests of anglers.
Why Join?

By joining CCA you become a part of the more than 100,000 member strong organization that has participated in virtually every national fisheries debate since 1984.
On a State and Federal Level We Have...

• Outlawed destructive commercial fishing gear
  • Protected game fish designations
  • Funded finfish hatcheries and marine science labs
  • Created a national marine habitat program
  • Supported marine law enforcement
  • Awarded marine science scholarships
  • Defended conservation gains in court
  • Forced bycatch reduction regulations
  • Prevented arbitrary no-fishing zone
Old 03-03-2016, 09:04 AM   #8
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
ok so am I giving my money to a charity that helps in keeping the oceans clean and prosperous for all of our fishing needs?

Or is it for research? What exactly do they do?
Ya know Mike...I'm not going to explain it to you, nor do I want to. You've been around here long enough to figure out what CCA is and what they do, and who has put their names and reputations on the line for this organization. If you honestly don't know what the CCA is and what they do, then GOOGLE it and find out.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:05 AM   #9
ful-rac
Emperor

Very good mike...you googled it.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #10
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:
Very good mike...you googled it.

Thanks for all your help on this. Was hoping to get more educated on the CCA from a reputable fishing veteran like yourself. Maybe to much to ask? Especially since I've done more freshwater fishing then salt. Didn't even know these program existed until I saw your post.

Happy Kayaking sir......
Old 03-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #11
Mahigeer

I am already a member, so I helped out with distribution of signs to various booths.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:59 AM   #12
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Thanks for all your help on this. Was hoping to get more educated on the CCA from a reputable fishing veteran like yourself. Maybe to much to ask? Especially since I've done more freshwater fishing then salt. Didn't even know these program existed until I saw your post.

Happy Kayaking sir......
I think Mike asks a question similar to what I have been noodling over. Since I began fishing in California there has been 3 or 4 of these organizations that seemed to copy the mission statements from the previous organization. I bought their hats. I displayed their stickers. I donated. I joined. I sent them recurring monthly donations, which they continued to take even after effectively disbanding. Quite honestly, I felt they were impotent in fighting for our rights in most cases. I am trying not to be cynical and I don't know what the answer is but a frilly mission statement does nothing for me. What did they do for us last year? Specifically, what are they doing for us today? I did Google it and got the same platitudes. I asked the same types of questions before I started supporting HOW when I was in the states and liked the answers and supported them as best I could.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:41 AM   #13
HELLSTER INC.

Signing up at the show today!
2018 SeaFox 248 Commander

HELLSTER INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #14
Saba Slayer

CCA CAL

A little back story for those that just arrived or have been in a fog...
Meetings started back in 2014 with many of the top folks in the fishing biz in So.Cal. getting together...Bart Hall, Bob Fletcher, Ali Hussainy,Bill Shedd, Mike Lumm, Dave Elm, David Bacon, PAUL LEBOWITZ, Pat Murray (Pres. CCA National),Harold Davis, Dave Pfeiffer, Don Hanson, Jim Salazar, Bill Buchanan, and Pete Gray....after reviewing the finances and actions of the CCA since 1983 and having a few more meetings, we decide that this was an organization that had a good solid background and would be good for California. Just for the record...the death blow for United Anglers was the MLPA process. The UA spent every cent they had and finally ended up selling the club house and property on Signal Hill to pay off the lawyers...this will not happen with CCA...we have a lawyer in DC and a lobyist there too. We also have the checks and ballances of the National organization.
As a group we decided something needed to be done...we can't fight the onslaught of Enviros shutting down our fisheries alone...so we decided to join forces with the CCA National and formed the CCA CAL. IMHO it is a good move and hopefully will have the legs to last for many years in California as it has in other states.
"Quite honestly, I felt they were impotent in fighting for our rights in most cases. I am trying not to be cynical and I don't know what the answer is but a frilly mission statement does nothing for me. What did they do for us last year? Specifically, what are they doing for us today?
Every organization needs a Mission Statement...Should we have not made one???
I have a question for you...what did YOU do to defend your fishing rights last year...what are YOU doing this year?
The membership dues is great...but we need involvement...not apathy and the question WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ME! This is a grassroots based organization it's funded by the local chapters funraising and the projects are chosen by the local chapters and the California State Board of Directors.
So the Bottom line is a quote from John Kennedy..."ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"
Sit on your hands and you'll get a sore Butt...join in the effort and we'll get something done...!

Last edited by Saba Slayer; 03-04-2016 at 07:08 AM.
Saba Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:06 AM   #15
Saba Slayer

Lots More CCA CAL Info

Rossman and WarriorMike...here's a little reading material for you....
Let me know what days you guys want to volunteer for the CCA membership tent in Long Beach or Del Mar...LOL
The Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) was founded by recreational anglers 38 years ago in Texas to battle for the sustainable health and responsible use of our coastal fisheries, and for recreational anglers’ interests in those resources. CCA members have been the driving force for bans on destructive commercial fishing gear and for the implementation of game fish status for important recreational species in a number of states. In the Northwest, for example, CCA Oregon and CCA Washington finalized the removal of gill nets from the main stem of the Columbia River and achieving the prioritization of recreational angling in those salmon fisheries. Nationally, CCA chapters have poured millions of dollars into local habitat projects – everything from abandoned crab trap clean-ups to marsh restoration to the creation of inshore and offshore artificial reefs. On a federal level, CCA’s Advocacy Fund has been used to defend net bans; fight for the implementation of bycatch reduction devices; support pro-fisheries legislation; and battle arbitrary no-fishing zones.
As a member-driven organization, CCA is unique in that its board and committee structure relies exclusively on its members to set the policy goals for their state chapter and to determine the strategies employed to fund and achieve those goals.
CCA is a national grassroots organization and is the largest marine resource conservation group of its kind in the country with 18 coastal state chapters and more than 125,000 members. CCA provides its members with opportunities to participate in many phases of fisheries conservation and management. Our business model is designed to let state members set their state’s conservation agenda and address issues that are of great importance to coastal resources. Through the local banquet fundraising process, CCA members fuel their conservation program, ultimately improving the condition of local marine resources and expanding fishing opportunities in their state. Each CCA state chapter has significant autonomy on advocacy issues and relies on its volunteers to make the process work. It is a founding principle of CCA to seek grassroots involvement in the decision-making process. By the time CCA stakes a position on an issue, it has been thoroughly reviewed and researched by dozens of recreational anglers all intent upon achieving the same goal.
The Coastal Conservation Association California Chapter (CCA CAL) started in 2015 with a board of 25 dedicated individuals from the fishing industry and launched their membership drives at the Fred Hall Shows to replace United Anglers of Southern California (UASC). What happened to UASC is that it was forced to take on the impossible task of the California MLPA and ran into an insurmountable challenge with the environmental community. UASC did the right thing and stood up for the sportfishing community and put their name at the top of the lawsuit to try and overturn the MPAs. The cost of the suit was double what the attorneys originally said it would cost and while UASC and its partners raised enough money to pay for the expected cost, they could not find the funds to pay the additional amount and ran out of money.
Adding to the downfall was the fact that the last two executive directors caused very different but serious problems for the organization. The final overriding reason is that UASC simply ran out of energy and momentum as NCMC-PR did before them and as did another group before them.

“The creation of CCA California is an exciting endeavor for CCA. The fish are different, but the challenges facing them are often the same on all coasts – destructive commercial gear, degraded habitat and misguided management concepts.” stated Pat Murray, President CCA National. CCA National’s mission statement is: The objective of CCA is to conserve, promote and enhance the present and future availability of coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public.
Since its creation, the Coastal Conservation Association of California (CCA CAL) has been working hard on building the correct infrastructure for success. “Our mission is: ”Conserving the resource and anglers’ access to it.” Our three main goals are to keep our fisheries open with pro-fisheries legislation and preventing arbitrary no-fishing zones, building artificial reefs, and increasing the finfish hatchery program.” stated Wayne Kotow, Executive Director, CCA CAL.
To accomplish these goals we have to have a strong membership base and that starts with building local chapters. The first two local chapters in Los Angeles and San Diego have been formed and we are not stopping there. CCA CAL is looking to form a chapter in Orange County and continue working up the coastline. “Anybody who wants to be part of a local chapter can contact me.” says Wayne. “Once the local chapter board is formed, we will be holding local membership meetings and moving forward with fundraising efforts.” Membership and fundraising are the lifeblood of the organization. The success of CCA is based upon a huge grassroots system.
But that is not all CCA CAL has done. CCA CAL joined with American Sportfishing Association (ASA) to show that banning traditional fishing tackle in California will have a negative impact on fishing participation, which generates millions of dollars for fisheries conservation in the state. The report, “Effects on the Ban on Traditional-Based Tackle for Fishing in California on Angler Participation and Associated Economic Measures,” was produced for ASA by Southwick Associates. By surveying anglers and manufactures, the report outlines the economic issues associated with requiring California anglers to switch to non-lead tackle, such as tungsten and tin. Lead is by far the most prevalent, economical and arguably the best performing option for terminal tackle.
Bill Shedd, Chairman of CCA CAL and President of AFTCO, said, “While California ranks fifth in the nation in number of anglers, we are dead last in terms of per capita participation. However, sportfishing is an important economic generator for our state, and banning lead tackle, as currently being considered by the State of California, is another burden that would increase the cost of fishing, hurt anglers and cost our economy millions of dollars in lost revenue and almost 2,600 jobs.”
Some of the key findings include:
A ban on lead fishing tackle would likely reduce angler activity in California, which would in turn negatively impact the recreational fishing industry and those whose livelihoods depend on it.
A survey of tackle manufacturers indicated that the price impact of producing lures, flies and terminal tackle with lead substitutes would double costs on average.
Only 25 percent of manufacturers surveyed indicated that it was even technically feasible to currently switch to non-lead substitutes.
If a lead ban were to cause prices to double for lures, flies and terminal tackle, the report says that approximately 5 percent of anglers would leave the sport or nearly 80,000 anglers.
The surveys used in the report also suggest that anglers who continue to fish, 18 percent would fish fewer days, each fishing 21 percent fewer days on average.
Combined with anglers leaving the sport, this would reduce total California angler days and expenditures in recreational fishing by two million fewer angler days, and $173 million in lost revenues.
The $173 million in recreational fishing revenues currently supports:
2,582 jobs
$113.6 million in salaries and wages
$24.2 million in state and local tax revenue
$26.4 million in federal tax revenues
Scott Gudes, ASA’s vice president for Government Affairs stated, “This report shows that, in addition to the direct economic losses to recreational fishing-dependent businesses, fish and wildlife conservation programs in California would suffer as prices for tackle increase and overall fishing expenditures suffer. Not many people realize that it is anglers who pay for California’s fishery conservation programs through fishing tackle excise taxes and license fees. A ban on lead tackle is not based on science. Anglers and conservation programs would be the losers.”
Shedd concluded, “Fishing our Pacific coastal waters from San Diego to the Oregon border is part of what makes this state great. It is part of our heritage. We need to start adopting angler-friendly policies in California and not start regulating what’s in an angler’s tackle box.”
In September 2015, CCA CAL published its position to the Pacific Fishery Management Council (PFMC) against the use of drift gill nets and any other destructive gear. Our goal is to reduce unnecessary bycatch that hurt the resources. At the September 2015 PFMC meeting in Sacramento, the Council set a goal of establishing 100% observer coverage on the drift gillnet fishery by 2018. They also put firm limits on the catch of nine species of marine mammals and turtles caught accidentally in drift gillnets, agreeing to shut down the fishery for the season if any one of these limits are reached. These are huge steps forward after a year of backsliding. The Council also decided to schedule a long discussion about the future of the swordfish fishery for the November 2015 PFMC meeting in Garden Grove. At that meeting, they will discuss plans for this fishery and potential alternative gear types…as well as a discussion about longlines.

“Momentum appears to be shifting back to our side, and that couldn’t have happened without input from the recreational angling community. Anglers were well represented at this meeting - IGFA member Bev Seltzer delivered incredibly compelling testimony, and IGFA Conservation Director Jason Schratwieser and CCA CAL Wayne Kotow were there in person to submit eloquent letters urging the PFMC to transition away from drift gillnets and keep longlines away from the California coast. I believe that Councilmembers were very moved by the input from anglers, who continue to be underrepresented in the management process.” stated Bob Kurz,
IGFA Representative - Southern California. “We are not stopping our efforts until we get PFMC to transition away from drift gillnets once and for all and reject the introduction of longlines off our coast.”

CCA CAL has a goal to enhance the habitat in the coastal California waters. We have partnered with California Ships-to-Reefs (CSTR) in their efforts to increase the hardscape off of our California coastline. CSTR has been very successful in finding ships and getting them sunk in strategic locations to create new habitat. Together we can increase the badly needed habitat in California. This is a win-win situation for both divers and fishermen. CSTR currently has 5 ships in various stages of being prepped for sinking in Los Angeles. CCA CAL and CSTR recently stripped and painted the 47’ ferro-cement hull sailboat called the Gypsea Lee “PINK” in honor of Breast Cancer Survivors. “CCA-CAL couldn’t be prouder to partner with CSTR to support two such great events, adding to our Artificial Reefs in California and honoring Breast Cancer Survivors”, stated Wayne Kotow, Executive Director - CCA CAL. CSTR was pleased to announce an event to rename its sailboat and honor breast cancer survivors. All breast cancer survivors were invited to attend to sign their names onto the hull of a sailboat CSTR and CCA CAL will be reefing in the San Diego Underwater Recreation Area. The boat is being renamed the “Nancy Lee” to honor one of CSTR’s members who is a survivor. CSTR just announced it has another ship donated for San Diego and is in the planning stages to get it prepped and ready to sink. None of this would be possible without the tremendous efforts of volunteers from both organizations.
Lastly, CCA CAL has provided the insurance for all of the white seabass grow out pens in the White Seabass Hatchery Enhancement Program. The Ocean Resources Enhancement and Hatchery Program (OREHP) is an experimental hatchery program investigating the feasibility of using cultured marine finfish to successfully enhance wild fish populations White seabass are spawned and reared at a hatchery in Carlsbad, which is owned and operated by Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute (HSWRI). The hatchery provides juvenile white seabass, 4 inches in length, to 13 grow-out facilities operated by volunteers throughout southern California. The fish are held at the grow-out facilities until they are ready for release, typically at around 8 to 10 inches in length. OREHP is one of the few stocking programs dedicated to assessing the biological and economic impacts of its releases, and it is the only program of its kind on the West Coast of North America. Through its responsible approach and extensive, self-imposed scientific review process, OREHP has established itself as a model for stocking programs worldwide. In addition, The UASC White Seabass Committee has been changed to the CCA CAL White Seabass Committee.
CCA CAL will be working with CDFW to get the next species authorized for release. This in itself is neither a simple nor quick process.
CCA CAL is working on all of our main goals simultaneously while also working on the grassroots efforts of local chapters and memberships. We cannot do this alone. Everyone needs to join and participate in our future if we are to be successful.
If you would like to join, please visit our website www.ccacalifornia.org
Please like us on Facebook, Coastal Conservation Association of California.
If you would like to help, please contact Wayne at wkotow@ccacalifornia.org .

Old 03-04-2016, 07:10 AM   #16
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossman View Post
I think Mike asks a question similar to what I have been noodling over. Since I began fishing in California there has been 3 or 4 of these organizations that seemed to copy the mission statements from the previous organization. I bought their hats. I displayed their stickers. I donated. I joined. I sent them recurring monthly donations, which they continued to take even after effectively disbanding. Quite honestly, I felt they were impotent in fighting for our rights in most cases. I am trying not to be cynical and I don't know what the answer is but a frilly mission statement does nothing for me. What did they do for us last year? Specifically, what are they doing for us today? I did Google it and got the same platitudes. I asked the same types of questions before I started supporting HOW when I was in the states and liked the answers and supported them as best I could.

Yeah I hear ya rossman...believe me, I asked the same questions before I started to support the CCA. It seems like there is a new organization every few years with the previous one taking our money and going belly up. It's unfortunate...with the CCA being a National Organization much like HOW, hopefully everything will be watched carefully from the top this time to make sure there isn't any funny business. Hopefully if or when something goes wrong with this organization I'm sure the guys on the board of directors, most we know some we know personally will alert us.

I am giving CCA a chance to do the right thing and make a difference, and I encourage all fellow anglers to join in. But my support as well as everyone else's is not unlimited. If at some particular time in the future CCA get's greedy or tries to take advantage of our generosity or money, it will be over for them quickly.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:12 AM   #17
Saba Slayer

CCA CAL Newsletter

Here is a copy of our latest newletter...As you can see...we aren't sitting on our hands...!

State Board of Directors

The Coastal Conservation Association of California (CCA CAL) State Board of Directors met on November 18, 2015. The new Los Angeles and San Diego Chapter Presidents, John Ballotti and Steve Pazol were welcomed to the State Board. Additionally, congratulations to Bill Boyce – Boyce Image, TV show Destination Baja Sur and Dollar Fishing Club, Donna Kalez – General Manager of Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching, Doug Lasko – President - Okuma Fishing Tackle, and Steve Pinard – Owner – Dana Landing were added to the State Board of Directors. Many issues were discussed including recreational fishing advocacy issues, artificial reef opportunities, Hubbs Sea World Research Institute hatchery program, upcoming event support, youth events and fundraising.

Executive Director Update

Wow 2015 went by so quickly. So much got accomplished in such a short time. We are working on all of our main objectives simultaneously as you will read below. Thanks all who have been so supportive of us. We sometimes take for granted that we have radio shows like Let’s Talk Hookup and Rod and Reel Radio as well as great periodicals like Western Outdoor News, Pacific Coast Sportfishing Magazine and The Log/FishRap here to get the word out to all of you. We could not have gotten this far without our awesome sponsors but especially our Founding Sponsors, AFTCO, SHIMANO, YAMAHA, and OKUMA. We are gearing up for a great spring show season in southern California and are continuing to expand local chapters and membership.

Chapters and Membership

We are starting more local chapters and expanding memberships. CCA CAL has been attending and speaking at as many club meetings as we can to increase exposure and awareness of CCA CAL. We will continue to drive memberships through events, social media, emails, our new website, radio, print media and fundraisers.
See the full article here including updates from the LA and SD Chapters

Advocacy

CCA CAL has been busy supporting our coastal recreational fishing rights. We have attended the Pacific Fishery Management Council, DFG Commission, and CDFW Groundfish meetings. We responded to fishing gear and weights being added to the California Department of Toxic Substance Control's list of Priority Products. Also, recently there were many important people leaving the DFG commission. CCA CAL is supporting Captain Don Hansen, from Dana Wharf Sportfishing, and Dan Yparragguirre for the open commissioner seats.
Read full update here

Artificial Reefs

CCA CAL continues to work on projects with California Ships to Reefs (CSTR) to try and increase artificial reefs off the California coastline. Our CCA CAL Artificial Reef Committee continues to look for other opportunities too.
See full story here

Hatchery Update

CCA CAL has goals to support and expand the hatchery program started and maintained by Hubss Sea World Research Institute (HSWRI). CCA CAL has taken over the liability insurance for the numerous grow out facilities to help alleviate some of financial burden. We are planning to work with the grow out facilities to make sure they have all of the support need to be successful and thrive. We cannot thank the numerous individuals enough for their dedication to such a labor intensive project and it would never have survived without them.

CCA CAL is working with HSWRI on the rejuvenating the white seabass head return program. We will be adding this program to our event booths to start to bring awareness back to this very important program. CCA CAL will be aiding HSWRI staff in making sure the word gets out to the sportboat captains and recreational fishermen about the importance of turning in the white seabass heads.

We are working with HSWRI to try and expand on the white seabass hatchery program. We started performing a survey of coastal recreational anglers to find what you would like the next species produced from the hatchery program. CCA CAL will be collecting survey data through the end of the Fred Hall Shows in Del Mar on March 20th. Come to our booth at any of our upcoming events to vote for the species you want to see come next.

Help Wanted

We survive by having large numbers of active volunteers. We have a lot of events coming up and can use more volunteers.

Volunteers needed to help prep the next San Diego Boat at Pier 32 for sinking - contact Steve Pazol
CCA CAL booth at the Pacific Coast Sportfishing Magazine Festival Feb 19th thru 21st - contact Wayne Kotow
CCA CAL Membership Tent volunteers at the Fred Hall Shows in Long Beach March 1st -6th - contact John Ballotti
CCA CAL Membership Tent volunteers at the Fred Hall Shows in Del Mar March 16th-20th - contact Steve Pazol

Events Calendar

Department of Fish and Game Commission Meeting – Sacramento, February 10 &11
Sinking of the Nancy Lee with Ships to Reefs – San Diego, TBD
Pacific Coast Sportfishing Festival – Orange County Fairgrounds, February 19-21
Fred Hall Shows – Long Beach, March 2-6, Del Mar, March 17-20
CCA CAL State Board of Directors Meeting – Fred Hall Show, March 3rd
Pacific Fishery Management Council Meetings – Sacramento, March 9-14
Day at the Docks – San Diego, April 17th
CCA CAL Los Angeles Chapter BBQ – Compton Hunting and Fishing Club, May 21st

Old 03-04-2016, 07:13 AM   #18
Saba Slayer

Now if that ain't enough info....

Now if that ain't enough info....!!!

Old 03-04-2016, 07:39 AM   #19
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Thanks for the info Jim and Tony. Even though I have left the state and indeed left the country and really have no dog in this fight, I will obtain a membership in CCA, as I have the past organizations. As for Jim's suggestion that I might be one who sits on the sideline and takes potshots, I can only respond by saying it's not true. I think because of my involvement and support of the past organizations I have earned the right to question this one. Thanks for the the reading material Jim. It was quite informative.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #20
WARRIORMIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
Now if that ain't enough info....!!!

yes that is very informative. Good read for sure.

As for volunteering? Keep me posted. May be able to give up some time in the future.