Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
jsunmkly
Jason

Buying cheap cheap 9-11 ft kayak.

Looking to buy a cheap (dirt cheap)sit on top kayak 9-11 ft.
My friend is poor and wants one under $300...
Blem is welcome!
Old 11-24-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
ol'skool

I've got a Mini-X I bought new from the factory as a blem but honestly I couldn't find an issue anywhere with it. It's in excellent condition, lightly used, with locking hatch and two integral rod holders. $300 will take it; no paddle or seat. Located in the Torrance area. PM me if you're interested.
ol'skool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
lookoutdj

I have a desert camo Malibu Pro Explorer that I picked up at the San Diego Blem sale last year. Is the fish and dive model (center hatch, rod holders, gator hatch and a small round hatch behind the seat). Is in great condition. I only took it out one time to lake murrey and one time to the river. Can't really tell what the blem is. Kayak only, no seat or paddle. Added two ram mounts and one scotty rod holder. I'll let it go for what I bought it for $300. PM if you're interested.
lookoutdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:37 AM   #4
Fish

have a 12 foot older ocean scrambler has rod holder /depth finder w/mount/ ... has center and front hatch/ paddle...has a storage in back with 2 rod holders...
all you need is a seat and battery and good to go for fishing.. has been to newport several times also lake perris. fits well in the back of a normal sized pick up..$225...PM me for pictures.